Senior Product Manager
Fairmarkit is the intelligent sourcing platform that empowers organizations to more efficiently purchase the goods and services they need. By equipping procurement and supply-chain teams with automation and data, Fairmarkit promotes competitive bidding while reducing manual work within existing processes. Fairmarkit has been recognized with awards by organizations such as Gartner and IDC, and is backed by strategic investors like GGV Capital, Insight Partners, 1984.VC, and Newfund.
We are looking for a product manager to help manage the evolution of our platform. The ideal candidate will talk to customers with the goal of determining appropriate feature sets and products. Then the product manager will leverage those conversations to craft a killer product roadmap alongside the Fairmarkit engineering team. Additionally, the perfect candidate will help with implementation after a sale is completed.
Candidates must have experience in product development with working knowledge of user interface/user experience best practices. This will include business analysis from all business stakeholders and internal/external clients, coordination of product development using agile methodology between stakeholders, the software engineering team, and front-end designers, to deliver product to spec and on time. An amazing level of attention to detail is a necessity.
- Understand and lead analyses of the competitive environment, customers and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage of Fairmarkit
- Develop a comprehensive product and marketing roadmap to deliver on business goals
- Take end-to-end ownership of products and features from concept through delivery including prioritizing, wireframing, prototyping, user testing, specifying requirements, QA, and analysis
- Developing user stories and breaking down requirements into deliverable functionality
- Recognize and predict use cases to help design intuitive applications
- Create new unique product offering based on the market needs and cutting edge technology and UX ideas
- Work directly with business stakeholders, clients, designers, developers and engineers to coordinate the building of applications to spec and on time
- Have an engineering or computer science background
- At least 2-4 years of experience in relevant business, product management, or UX role
- Able to take feedback constructively and iterate on ideas and solutions from multiple stakeholders with differing opinions
- A meticulous thinker who can effectively work out all the details when presented with big ideas
- Knowledge and willingness to use hypothesis driven development
- Good knowledge of product analytics frameworks like Amplitude and Fullstory
- Adaptable attitude; comfortable with a fast-paced, quickly evolving market, product, and organization
- Experience working within an agile development process, specifically with Scrum and backlog management tools
- Understanding of user-centric design
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Business understanding of enterprise sourcing, procurement or payments is a huge plus.
- Demonstration of creativity and out-the-box thinking in both uncovering user problems and developing solutions
For this role we are looking for a candidate based in the United States. Remote work opportunities may be limited to designated states. The compensation range for this position is between $140-182K per year salary, and is dependent on years and depth of experience. #LI-YM1