Online Growth Vice President
Sales & Business Development
Brasilândia, São Paulo - SP-031, Brazil
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Frubana is a fast-growing tech B2B Scale-Up that is revolutionizing the food and restaurant industry in LatAm! 🚀
Our goal is to make food in LatAm more accessible through an efficient and digitized supply chain, and an innovative product (App) and customer experience. We currently operate in Mexico (CDMX), Brazil (São Paulo, Belo Horizonte, Curitiba) and Colombia (Bogota, Barranquilla, Medellin), connecting the field and different suppliers with the city. We serve +60,000 customers in LatAm; growing at a rate of +15% per month. 🥑🍍🍅
We are part of Y Combinator, the same accelerator of AirBnB, Dropbox and Rappi. Additionally we have one of the strongest investor bases in the world: Monashees, GGV, Softbank, Tiger Global, Lightspeed, among others.
About the role
As an Online Growth VP you will be responsible for aligning and defining the entire strategy of the structures of: Online Acquisition (Digital Marketing), Communications (Clevertab and Messagebird, Chatbots), Engagement (Client bonus and Delivery Fee), and Graduation (Data Science). Taking care of the entire lifecycle from acquisition, boosting to self-service of our product.
What you'll do
- Aligning and defining the entire strategy of the structures of: Online Acquisition (Digital Marketing), Communications (Clevertab and Messagebird, Chatbots), Engagement (Client Bonus and Delivery Fee), and Graduation (Data Science);
- Develop and guide teams and projects in different verticals aligned with the objectives of the company and area;
- Create alliances with different areas to support the development and launch of actions and projects.
What do you need?
- Solid experience in team management;
- Stakeholder managment;
- Experience and Knowledge of Digital Marketing, Clevertab and Messagebird, Chatbots, Data Science;
- Fluent speak in: English or Spanish;
- Fluent speak in Portuguese (Brazil) is a plus.
See more open positions at Frubana
Something looks off?