Function of Beauty
How function of Beauty Came to Function.
Ever realized that your reflection is uniquely yours? Each detail speaks to your individuality. We saw a gap in the beauty industry’s acknowledgement of this uniqueness and stepped in. Function of Beauty celebrates you with tailor-made, naturally derived formulas, crafted by in-house chemists and beauty experts. Since 2015 we’ve created 15 million unique, customized products and counting…
Eligibility for medical, dental, and vision insurance starting the month after hire; Company paid Disability and Basic Life/AD&D insurance; 401(k) with company match; Paid Time Off; Discounted customized products
The General Utility Associate is responsible for supporting the manufacturing process of customizable hair, skin, and body care products to meet production goals while adhering to quality and safety standards.
- Perform set up and clean up tasks to assist in production
- Provide labor support in the production process
- Clean and clear debris and hazardous materials
- Ensure equipment is cleaned and stored properly
- Maintain accurate and detailed records and logs of all work performed
- Prepare materials for distribution
- Perform other duties as assigned and required
- The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job.
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Experience in an industrial or manufacturing setting
- Proven experience in the application of Good Manufacturing Practices and FIFO
- Experience with various forms of PIT equipment (straddle stacker, forklift) preferred
- An independent, organized self-starter and team player who can assess needs and deliver results
- Basic computer skills including G-Suite, and data entry experience preferred
- Able to work any shift, including overtime.
- Reliable transportation
- Solution Orientated
- Lift and move objects up to 50 pounds each
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching, and reaching both below the waist and above the head
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate verbally and/or with visual cues
- This position is active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing during duration of shift
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
- Ability to climb ladders and gangways safely and without limitation.
- Dexterity in eye/hand coordination, feet (foot pedals), manual (picking, pinching, holding, grasping), and wrist motion (repetitive flexion/rotation)
- Working conditions may include small spaces, dust, fumes/odors, hot/cold temperatures, inside/outside noise, vibration, standing on concrete for long hours, and wet or uneven surfaces
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8-10 hours
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Full Time, Hourly
- Job Family OPERATIONS
- Pay Type Hourly