Enterprise Account Executive - US
Gladly is the radically personal customer service platform for B2C commerce brands. We are the only customer service platform built around people, not cases or tickets. This one-of-a-kind people-centered approach helps B2C brands turn customer service into a loyalty-inducing, revenue-generating competitive advantage. With Gladly, customer service agents have one lifelong, channel-independent conversation with customers and the context to build lasting connection and loyalty. We make customer service about customers helped, not about tickets closed; about having conversations, not about managing channels; about building human connections, not about deflecting contacts. Together these capabilities turn agents into support heroes who connect with customers and elevate brands. With Gladly, brands like Allbirds, Bombas, Crate&Barrel, Nordstrom, Ulta Beauty and Warby Parker have grown brand loyalty, added brand promoters and increased customer lifetime value while creating happier, more efficient and empowered customer service teams. Gladly helps commerce brands drive loyalty through service.
We are in search of an Enterprise Account Executive that will help to open-up our presence in the North American market. Successful Account Executives will have a proven track record of building strong pipelines and rapidly closing business. Our ideal candidates are self-directed and thrive in an early stage environment, apply a consultative approach, and excel in setting and surpassing customer expectations. This person has a strong passion for customer success and will focus on obtaining and retaining referenceable customers. We’re looking for someone who has strong execution skills, is focused, responsible, and accountable. As an entrepreneur, our account executive understands the demands of an early-stage company and works with the team in a collaborative, problem-solving manner. We’re looking for someone who has strong execution skills, is focused, responsible, and accountable. Your activities in prospecting and closing will be supported by strong lead generation and awareness efforts.
What You'll Do:
- Achieve and exceed sales goals
- Build and grow sales pipeline
- Present value proposition to executive level prospects
- Establish and achieve prospecting and business development goals
- Collaborate with our Marketing and Sales Development organizations to expand pipeline and increase sales velocity
- Uncover and convert prospects to clients through cold calling, managing pre-qualified opportunities, conducting discovery, and building relationships
- Able to act as lead sales person as well as potential to lead a team as the company grows
- Serve as a mentor and motivator to the team
- Potential to attract, motivate and manage a world class team
- Willing to travel regionally to represent the company
- Additional Sales responsibilities, as needed
- Deep experience selling cloud based SaaS products from C-level to individual and team stakeholders
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and comfort in fast-paced sales environment
- Significant direct sales experience with SaaS solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with collaborative personal style
- An entrepreneurial mindset; startup experience highly preferred
- Strong sense of Integrity and ethics
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Inquisitive, thorough problem solver
- Highly motivated, smart risk taker
- Adaptable to changing market conditions and customer requirements
- Balanced approach to problem solving between analytical and intuitive
Research has shown that individuals from marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs where they don't meet 100% of the criteria. Gladly values diversity of experience, so if you believe you have the right skill set, we welcome you to apply - even if you don't check every box in the job description. We're committed to an inclusive workplace and would love to see if you could be the next great addition to our team.
$229,500 to $270,000 per annum OTE (base + variable); equity, and benefits
For cash compensation, we set standard ranges for all U.S.-based roles based on function, level, and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Working at Gladly:
People are not just at the heart of our product, they're at the heart of our company.
- We value diverse perspectives and hire new people to enrich our mix, not keep it the same.
- We believe in open communication and share in an inclusive, open culture.
- We have embraced remote work and make it easy for our team to work from anywhere, but we also invest in opportunities to get the teams together in person regularly.
- We learn from each other, and we help each other learn.
- We have a strong work ethic, but value life outside of work, too.
Our focus is on people and that starts with our employees. As an employee you can count on:
- Competitive salaries, stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Generous paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Home office stipends
Founded in 2014 by a team of repeat entrepreneurs with multiple successful exits, Gladly is reinventing customer service. By focusing on customers instead of tickets, we are disrupting a $70B market and are proud to count Crate and Barrel, Warby Parker and many other innovative brands as customers. Gladly has raised over $110M from Greylock Partners, NEA, GGV Capital, Glynn Capital and JetBlue Tech Ventures.
Gladly has made the decision to become a fully distributed company, allowing employees to live anywhere in the United States, and candidates to come from nearly any geographical region. That said, we also highly value our collaborative and creative culture and commit to meeting in real life as a company at least once per quarter when it is safe to do so.