Product Marketing Director - US, Remote
Gladly is the radically personal customer service platform for B2C commerce brands. We are the only customer service platform built around people, not cases or tickets. This one-of-a-kind people-centered approach helps B2C brands turn customer service into a loyalty-inducing, revenue-generating competitive advantage. With Gladly, customer service agents have one lifelong, channel-independent conversation with customers and the context to build lasting connection and loyalty. With Gladly, brands like Allbirds, Bombas, Crate&Barrel, Nordstrom, Ulta Beauty and Warby Parker have grown brand loyalty, added brand promoters and increased customer lifetime value while creating happier, more efficient and empowered customer service teams.
What You’ll Do
As a member of Gladly’s Product Marketing Team, you will help maximize Gladly’s growth through market insights, deep understanding of our audiences and powerful storytelling that help Gladly and our customers win. We do this by successfully taking our products to market, enabling Gladly to establish a strong market presence, and increasing our market share. Reporting to Gladly’s Vice President of Product Marketing, you’ll play a critical role in:
- Lead and grow and incredible team of product marketers, fostering partnership and collaboration across our stakeholder teams.
- Quantify our market opportunities to identify our growth vectors and maximize revenue potential
- Deeply understand our buyers and empower other teams with strategies to achieve our revenue goals.
- Lead the launch, adoption and revenue generation of Gladly’s products with clear positioning and messaging, go-to-market strategies, and proven go-to-market tactics
- Conduct competitive research to gather insights. Arm our product and GTM teams with competitive intelligence, strategies, positioning and content that helps them win
- Own and thread our messaging throughout our teams, content go-to-market motions. Partnering deeply with key counterparts across the business
- Partner across our GTM teams to advance sales cycles, increase win rates and achieve higher revenues
- 15+ yrs experience in a Product Marketing role in the Enterprise B2B SaaS market
- Proven ability to successfully take new products to market, from ideation to renewal
- Track record of successfully working across the business including Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to execute on critical projects
- A pro at writing simple, compelling content that resonates with internal and external audiences
- Sweating the details, but also understanding overarching strategy and objectives
Research has shown that individuals from marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs where they don't meet 100% of the criteria. Gladly values diversity of experience, so if you believe you have the right skill set, we welcome you to apply - even if you don't check every box in the job description. We're committed to an inclusive workplace and would love to see if you could be the next great addition to our team.
$159,000 - $220,000 per annum base salary + equity + benefits
For cash compensation, we set standard ranges for all U.S.-based roles based on function, level, and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Working at Gladly:
People are not just at the heart of our product, they're at the heart of our company.
- We value diverse perspectives and hire new people to enrich our mix, not keep it the same.
- We believe in open communication and share in an inclusive, open culture.
- We have embraced remote work and make it easy for our team to work from anywhere, but we also invest in opportunities to get the teams together in person regularly.
- We learn from each other, and we help each other learn.
- We have a strong work ethic, but value life outside of work, too.
Our focus is on people and that starts with our employees. As an employee you can count on:
- Competitive salaries, stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Generous paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Home office stipends
Founded in 2014 by a team of repeat entrepreneurs with multiple successful exits, Gladly is reinventing customer service. By focusing on customers instead of tickets, we are disrupting a $70B market and are proud to count Crate and Barrel, Warby Parker and many other innovative brands as customers. Gladly has raised over $110M from Greylock Partners, NEA, GGV Capital, Glynn Capital and JetBlue Tech Ventures.
Gladly has made the decision to become a fully distributed company, allowing employees to live anywhere in the United States, and candidates to come from nearly any geographical region. That said, we also highly value our collaborative and creative culture and commit to meeting in real life as a company at least once per quarter when it is safe to do so.