Senior Implementation Manager
Gladly is the only customer service software built around people, not tickets. Gladly applies AI differently, to help brands deliver radically personal customer service at scale, enabling consumers to help themselves and turning customer service agents into heroes by making them more productive. Every conversation starts with a real-time understanding of the customer. With every channel built-in – voice, email, SMS, chat, social messaging, self-service – companies have one, lifelong conversation stream with their customers. The world’s most loved brands including Allbirds, Bombas, Crate & Barrel, Ulta Beauty, and Warby Parker leverage Gladly to build lifelong loyal customers.
Our team loves working at Gladly because of its people, continuous growth opportunities, all in commitment to DEIB, collaboration, and culture.
About This Role:
Our ideal hire is one who can work US Eastern time zone hours.
As a Senior Implementation Manager you will report to our Senior Manager of Implementation Services. You will be responsible for implementing and onboarding new Gladly customers on-time, on-budget and in accordance with the Statement of Work. The Senior Implementation Manager is a customer facing role and is responsible for setting every customer up for success and ensuring they are receiving value, are reference-able and able to manage their Gladly instance once the implementation period has ended.
We are looking for someone with the desire and curiosity to constantly learn and take initiative in a fast-paced SaaS company.
What You’ll Do On The Team:
- Successfully implement Gladly’s strategic and enterprise customers. Manage resources from both the Professional Services Engineering team as well as implementation partners on time and on budget
- Lead change management for customers throughout the implementation process: from designing appropriate customer experience workflows, to consulting customers on best practices to helping customers design their training programs, test cases, launch schedule and success metrics
- Work with customers to incorporate AI into their customer service experience in a way that preserves or increases CSAT, is empathetic and enhances the overall customer experience
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Success to ensure smooth customer onboarding, helping explain the implementation process and details to late-stage, strategic prospects
- We treat our implementation process and collateral like products and work hard to continuously improve them. You will own default templates for enterprise projects: from kickoff decks, to project checklist to talk tracks. Help us continually improve!
- You'll lead and own implementation retrospectives and action items that come as a result of those insights
- Document, pilot and train other Gladly team members on the best practices you've developed or enhanced
- Lead discussions with Product, Engineering and / or the Gladly leadership team during implementation should major issues arise using strong written and verbal communication skills. We highly value getting your direction and input on what can help make customers and the team successful!
- Develop a deep understanding of Gladly's suite of products, best practices and industry standards
What You’ll Bring To The Team:
- You’ll have 3-5 years experience leading multiple enterprise implementations in a SaaS company. Your projects typically contain 5+ key customer stakeholders from IC to C-Suite, and span multiple months.
- You’ll have a strong knowledge of the contact center and customer service industry
- Ability to deliver projects on-time and on-budget; ability to manage scope creep and expectations in a firm yet empathetic manner
- Diplomacy and the ability to effectively communicate priorities and trade-offs both internally and externally
- Ability to evaluate and troubleshoot basic product issues with customers and document for further resolution if needed
- Strong project management skills
- Quick and creative problem-solving skills
- A great attitude with the willingness to learn, maneuver through ambiguity, and collaborate with a growing team
- Strong written, verbal, organizational, and time management skills (efficiency is key)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, “do what it takes” startup culture
Research has shown that individuals from marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs where they don't meet 100% of the criteria. Gladly values diversity of experience, so if you believe you have the right skill set, we welcome you to apply - even if you don't check every box in the job description. We're committed to an inclusive workplace and would love to see if you could be the next great addition to our team.
$103,000 to $171,500 per annum base salary + equity + benefits
For cash compensation, we set standard ranges for all U.S.-based roles based on function, level, and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Working at Gladly:
Putting people first is kind of our thing. Not only is it at the core of our product, but shapes our overall culture at Gladly—from our approach to hiring, to our benefits, and how we think about our place in the community.
We have embraced remote work and make it easy for our team to work from anywhere, but we also invest in opportunities to get the teams together in person regularly.
We have a strong work ethic, but value life outside of work, too.
- We win as one team: We believe the most important focus for us as a team is making the company successful.
- We are successful when our customers succeed: We are committed to understanding the needs and expectations of our customers. We provide an exceptional product along with expertise and insight to help achieve their goals.
- We believe in challenging the status quo: We know that our greatest strength is our ability to cultivate a growth mindset focused on reinventing customer service.
- We value underdog grit: Success isn't always about having the most resources or the most experience; it's about having the determination and grit to keep pushing forward especially when it’s hard.
- We strive to make every shot count: We will never have enough “shots on goal” so we strive to make every project, feature, customer presentation, the best it can be.
- We embrace transparency: We know the best outcomes come from collaboration followed by communication of and commitment to the decision.
Our focus is on people and that starts with our employees. As an employee you can count on:
- Competitive salaries, stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Generous paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Home office stipends
Founded in 2014 by a team of repeat entrepreneurs with multiple successful exits, Gladly is reinventing customer service. By focusing on customers instead of tickets, we are disrupting a $70B market and are proud to count Crate and Barrel, Warby Parker and many other innovative brands as customers. Gladly has raised over $110M from Greylock Partners, NEA, GGV Capital, Glynn Capital and JetBlue Tech Ventures.
Gladly has made the decision to become a fully distributed company, allowing employees to live anywhere in the United States, and candidates to come from nearly any geographical region. That said, we also highly value our collaborative and creative culture and commit to meeting in real life as a company at least once per quarter when it is safe to do so.