Gro Intelligence is tackling two of the biggest problems facing the world today: food security and climate change. We understand and quantify the complex interplay between food, weather, trade, agriculture, and macroeconomic conditions in a world upended by climate change, a growing population, and more. The team at Gro has built a platform that allows businesses, non-profits, and governments to better plan for and adapt to these changes. With offices in Nairobi, New York, and Singapore Gro has the financial backing of prominent investors such as TPG Growth, Intel Capital, Data Collective, and GGV. Gro is a diverse, intellectually curious team of technologists, scientists, and business professionals united by a shared commitment to build AI that addresses agriculture, food, and our climate on the most fundamental level.
As a Content Strategist, you will play a critical role in creating and managing content that supports our sales enablement initiatives. This role will spend the majority of their time writing content and should have experience communicating and simplifying technical subject matter, particularly in data/analytics, agriculture, and climate. This is an individual contributor role that requires exceptional writing skills, project management skills, and a deep understanding of sales enablement best practices.
What You'll Do
- Contribute to Gro's content strategy, refining our content pillars, tone and voice, and formats.
- Write content and copy across a variety of topics and formats with a focus on sales enablement and other internal audiences.
- Lead sales enablement initiatives including prioritization and management of a 'Bill of Materials' for sellers.
- Manage the end-to-end content creation, edits, and approvals process.
- Collaborate with editorial, design, website, and marketing teams to provide critical content expertise and deliverables.
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in content writing, sales enablement, or a related field.
- Exceptional writing skills with the ability to create compelling content across a variety of formats.
- Experience managing the end-to-end content creation process.
- Knowledge of sales enablement best practices and ability to prioritize content that supports the sales process.
- Ability to develop and present content performance reports and insights.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and subject matter experts.
Nice to Have
- Experience in CPG, agribusiness, and/or climate.
- Experience in B2B marketing or sales.
- Familiarity with SEO and content marketing best practices.
- Understanding of web design and UX principles.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including leadership teams, throughout the content creation process.
The salary range for this role is expected to be $75,000 - $115,000. Other compensation for the role includes equity, a generous PTO policy and health, vision & dental insurance.
Gro was founded in 2014 and currently has offices in Nairobi, New York, and Singapore. The company was built on diversity and the knowledge that artificial intelligence is only as good as the human intelligence behind it. Gro’s team represents the world it is modeling. At the company, we speak more than 27 languages and we comprise a wide range of experts, from agronomists and crop scientists, to mathematicians, engineers, data scientists, market research analysts, designers, historians, and philosophers. Our culture fosters collaboration between people of extremely different backgrounds that allows us to accomplish things that would otherwise seem impossible.
Gro Intelligence is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Something looks off?