Director of Product
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, July 9, 2022
We are a disruptive food tech company that is digitally transforming the food supply chain across the U.S. We provide our software to fresh food wholesalers, brokers, distributors, and suppliers. Our customers love our SaaS platform for how it increases their productivity and the profitability of their businesses.
We are offering an incredible opportunity for a director of product to join our WholesaleWare product team, to drive product strategy, partner with the team to establish a strong product design philosophy, and participate in our incredible growth trajectory.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years software product design and product management experience with B2B software platforms, e.g. recruiting platforms, accounting platforms, CRMs, ERP software, etc. Mobile experience and eCommerce experience a plus.
- Keen eye for design; strong bias for “great UX”
- Strong technical understanding of front and back-end technologies
- Strong visual, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong wireframing skills and proficiency with wireframing tools (preference for Figma)
- A creative thinker who also exhibits great attention to detail
- Self-motivated with startup DNA (prior startup experience a plus)
- Gives constructive and helpful feedback; receives and manages feedback well
- Bachelor's degree
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Daily, precise prioritization of product backlog and forward-looking roadmap based on various criteria that may be dynamically shifting
- Design efficient and elegant solutions to problems large and small
- Tackle large projects effectively by investigating, scoping, slicing, and prioritizing components
- Always validate hypotheses with the market and customers; conduct product research efficiently; continuous learner
- Think clearly about product and project goals
- Write clear, comprehensive product requirements that are clear to engineering and QA and express the user’s goals
- Manage the development of product features - drive project plans and manage expectations and timelines
- Identify, validate, and resolve product bugs and issues effectively
- Maintain excellent communication with all stakeholders - not only engineering and QA but also sales and implementation
- Write product documentation for internal and external purposes
- Support product implementation and training for new customers
See more open positions at GrubMarket
Something looks off?