Technical Support Lead
We are a disruptive food tech company that is digitally transforming the food supply chain across the U.S. We provide our software to fresh food wholesalers, brokers, distributors, and suppliers. Our customers love our SaaS platform for how it increases their productivity and the profitability of their business.
We are offering an incredible opportunity for a customer support lead to join our WholesaleWare team, to be the chief advocate for our customers, and who will partner with our product, engineering, and account management teams to offer a best-in-class customer experience.
This role serves a critical function on the team, and also provides opportunities to bridge into other teams at WholesaleWare - including the deployment/implementation team and the product team.
- Be the first-line responder to inbound customer inquiries
- Interface with customers via email, Zoom/Google Meet, and phone
- Help customers get to resolution on their questions and issues in as timely a manner as possible
- Drive to clarity on expected product behavior with the product team and document clearly for engineering any bugs or gaps that need to be addressed.
- Own the solution for the customer - get timing estimates from engineering and proactively set expectations with the customer
- Develop knowledge base content to help our customers “self-service”. Content will include training videos, written documentation, and email announcements
- Support the deployment team with the process of onboarding and training new customers to WholesaleWare
- Make recommendations to the product team for product enhancements, to improve the customer experience
- Write product release notes to share with our customers all the awesome updates we are continue to make for them
- Drive strategic efforts to reduce inbound customer support requests
- 2-3 years of prior work experience in customer support and technical support
- An aptitude for learning new products, process, and systems
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written/spoken communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Operates with empathy, professionalism, and a sense of urgency
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Able to juggle multiple customer requests at a time
- Willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accommodate customer support requests
- Willing to occasionally travel to customer sites if required
- Bonus: Spanish fluency
Something looks off?