Product Implementation Manager - NYC
We are a disruptive food tech company that is digitally transforming the food supply chain across the U.S. We provide our software to fresh food wholesalers, brokers, distributors, and suppliers. Our customers love our SaaS platform for how it increases their productivity and the profitability of their businesses.
We are offering an incredible opportunity for a product implementation manager to join our WholesaleWare team, to drive successful software implementation for our new customers. This role is great for the versatile product-savvy, technically-apt, data-oriented person who enjoys being in a customer-facing role.
This role serves a critical function on the team, and also provides opportunities to pursue various possible career paths on the WholesaleWare team - from customer success to product management to engineering.
- Develop a deep understanding of the WholesaleWare product and its rich feature set
- Lead multiple deployments at a time, ranging from relatively simple to highly complex
- Conduct operational reviews to learn about each customer’s critical workflows and operational processes
- Configure WholesaleWare to best support each customer’s operational needs; find and implement creative workarounds where required
- Lead software training for customers (in person or over video conference)
- Own data migration (importing the customer’s data from their prior system)
- Be the primary point of contact for customers to support them during their onboarding period
- Collaborate with the Product and Design teams on the design and requirements for product enhancements driven by your customers’ needs
- Provide ongoing feedback to our Product & Engineering teams about opportunities to improve the product
- Minimum 2-3 years of prior work experience in implementation or onboarding for a modern SaaS company OR experience in a similar technical customer-facing role at a SaaS company (ex: Solutions Architect, Technical Consultant, etc.)
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong technical skills
- Prior experience working with data manipulation/complex data imports
- Excellent written/spoken communication skills and interpersonal skills. Proactive, thorough, and transparent communicator, able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical folks.
- Operates with empathy, professionalism, and a sense of urgency
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Able to juggle multiple projects at a time
- Willing to occasionally travel to customer sites if required
- Team player with startup DNA
- Bonus: Spanish fluency
Something looks off?