Sr. Manager, Engineering - Corporate Identity & Security
We're looking for a Sr. Manager of Corporate Identity Engineering who is excited about securing the next generation of infrastructure company. As Sr. Manager of Corporate Identity Engineering you will lead the team responsible for building out identity and just in time access internally. This role will report directly to our Head of Security Engineering.
Engineering at HashiCorp is largely a remote team. While prior experience working remotely isn't required, we are looking for team members who perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be
In this role, you can expect to...
- Build and lead a team of high-performing security engineers developing solutions focused on reimagining internal identity and access management.
- Develop roadmaps, track progress, and evaluate team / functions performance
- Provide mentorship, support, and career development opportunities for team members and enable the team to scale.
- Partner and influence roadmaps within HashiCorp
- Assist Security and other leadership to develop strategic plans and long-term roadmaps
- Partner with other teams to address access challenges for both human and systems
You may be a strong fit if you have...
- 10+ years of work experience in software or security engineering, including 5+ years of proven hands-on technical management experience of security engineers
- Experience in security engineering, identity access management, or a related field
- Demonstrated technical experience across related security disciplines e.g. intrusion detection and response, network security, infrastructure security, etc
- Familiarity with building and running in-house software in Modern Cloud environments
- Ability to prioritize and track multiple projects in parallel
- Experience building out high performing security teams
It would be great if you have...
- Previous experience leading security engineering in a tech / cloud company
- Previous experience building a product is a big plus
- Experience implementing and scaling security programs in a startup environment
- Speaking / publishing in Tier 1 security conferences
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.