Sr. Salesforce Administrator - CPQ
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
About the Role
In this role you will be a key player on the Delivery Team, designing and building solutions and post go-live support on the Salesforce platform, primarily supporting CPQ initiatives with opportunities to branch out into other areas of the Salesforce platform as well. This role will be part of the IT Business Applications team, reporting to Sr Manager, Business Systems. You will collaborate and partner with BSAs in understanding requirements and design and build solutions that are scalable and provide an awesome user experience to the end users.
As the Salesforce CPQ Admin, you can expect to:
- Collaborate with our stakeholders and Business Systems team to identify, design, develop and deploy solutions on Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ.
- Understand and Maintain the HashiCorp Product Catalog, pricing, bundling and other CPQ related config which includes Advanced Approvals and Quote Templates.
- Design, develop and maintain enhancements for the existing CPQ Implementation that are stable, efficient and scalable.
- Provide recommendations for improvements and processes to make our systems and workflows more scalable and efficient.
- Collaborate with business and stakeholders in different phases of Application Development Lifecycle - manage and reproduce issues, provide troubleshooting and resolution or escalation as required.
- Perform any required data analysis and corrections.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis for bugs and define and document short term or long term fixes for them.
- Contribute in Salesforce Seasonal releases - optimize the process and minimize the release impact on other projects.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce platform capabilities and keep up-to-date with new Salesforce features & functionalities.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Salesforce CPQ - in depth expertise and understanding in the features and limitations of Salesforce CPQ
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce CPQ Certification
- Deep MSExcel, SQL, and business analytics skills preferred
- Exceptional ability to innovate upon existing processes in order to create greater efficiency
- Ability to execute tasks efficiently and pivot when new information becomes available
- Ability to perform a deep study of systems and make recommendations for augmentation
- Strong focus, determination, attention to detail
- Good communication and coordination skills to engage with various stakeholders
- Strong project management and task organization skills
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.