Manager, Corporate Security
About the Role
We're looking for a Manager of Corporate Security who is passionate about securing the next generation of infrastructure company. As Manager of Corporate Security, you will lead the team responsible for securing corporate endpoints, email security, and SaaS security. This role will report directly to the Sr. Manager of Threat Detection and Response within the Security Engineering organization.
Security at HashiCorp is largely a remote team. While prior experience working remotely isn't required, we are looking for team members who perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
In this position, you will:
- Supervise a team of proficient security engineers dedicated to securing HashiCorp endpoints, Email Security, and SaaS security.
- Drive Vulnerability Management for Corporate endpoints.
- Expand functionality of current security tooling and evaluate new tools as needed.
- Be hands on as needed to provide guidance and assistance to the team.
- Develop roadmaps, monitor progress, and assess team/function performance.
- Provide mentorship, assistance, and growth prospects for team members to facilitate expansion.
- Collaborate to influence HashiCorp's roadmaps.
- Support Security and other leaders in crafting strategic plans and long-term trajectories.
- 8+ years of professional experience in software or security engineering, including 1+ years of proven hands-on managerial experience with security engineers.
- Background in security engineering, endpoint security, SaaS security, or a related field.
- Proven technical proficiency across pertinent security domains, e.g., intrusion detection and response, vulnerability management, network security, infrastructure security, etc.
- Capability to prioritize and oversee multiple concurrent projects.
- Track record of establishing high-performing security teams.
- Previous involvement in security engineering leadership within a technology/cloud company.
- Experience instituting and growing security initiatives in a startup setting.
- Engagement in speaking/publishing at reputable security conferences.
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.