Strategic Account Manager
About the role
Strategic Account Manager is an outside sales position responsible for developing, managing, and closing business within Strategic Enterprise Accounts in our outside field sales organization. This specific role is aligned to large existing customers across different verticals, most of them located in Switzerland. The role is responsible for driving the sales cycle from prospect to close selling the complete HashiCorp software suite to named key accounts.
In this role you can expect to
- Engage new and existing HashiCorp users to demonstrate how they can be more successful with our technology portfolio
- Engage in significant Outbound activity making use of the tools available (Outreach, LinkedIn Sales navigator, etc.)
- Proactively and efficiently manage resources with dedicated teams, virtual teams, and executive staff around sales opportunities to ensure successful outcomes
- Manage complex enterprise sales campaigns with multiple prospect engagement points in Development, IT Operations, and Security Operations
- Align the overall HashiCorp solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Execute solution and value selling to existing customer base and new prospects
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products, and secure strategic commercial commitments
- Create a healthy pipeline of revenue and new logos for your target accounts.
- Accurately forecast business on a quarterly cadence
- Regular travel is required
- Correctly estimate qualifying opportunities based on MEDDPICC
- Effectively communicate with management, legal and deal desk to ensure proper execution of documents and correct process, and follow instructions or recommendations set by these teams and company management
- Become part of a successful team of senior sales professionals who are passionate about accelerating their customers' cloud migrations with HashiCorp's products.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have
- Experience in Open Source software business models, and proficiency in Cloud and Infrastructure software are preferable
- Significant strategic sales and strategic customer development experience
- Track record in closing enterprise deals
- Experience in the creation and execution of quarterly and annual business plans
- Good executive presence, communication skills, and credibility
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly goals and targets
- History of accurate forecasting and business reporting
- Significant experience selling disruptive technology into focused markets
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.