Sr. Partner Solutions Engineer - UK/I
About the role…
As a Partner Solutions Engineer (PSE) at HashiCorp, you will work in a high-performance team environment to drive our Partners and Partners Services efforts by providing technical expertise around Development Operations, specifically in the context of multiple technical (development, operations, and security) and executive audiences within HashiCorp’s partner community. As currently the only PSE for the UK/i market, this PSE will be working directly with the Partner Development Manager (PDM), HashiCorp Sales teams, and Channel Partner Sales teams to drive overall HashiCorp revenue and related services within our customer base.
In this role, you can expect to…
- Lead as a domain expert in hybrid/multi-cloud solutions for the partner sales team and as technical lead on strategic client relationships in the partner space
- Lead technical enablement and co-selling services strategies with Managed Partners (MS) to create a force-multiplying effect for the HashiCorp Sales and Services teams
- Own the Technical Relationship with their assigned Managed Partners
- Provide expert guidance on operations excellence with strong skill sets in infrastructure architecture, cloud, IT operations, security, and development technologies and processes
- Work closely with their assigned Managed Partners to integrate the HashiCorp Cloud Stack into their solutions, both products and services.
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the overall HashiCorp technology portfolio and the competitive landscape
- Help foster an environment for ongoing strategic partner success with active participation in HashiCorp Sales teams’ meetings and rituals
- Actively assist their assigned Managed Partners with Services Practice building to include designing HashiCorp products and solutions into the Partner’s GTM.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- 5+ years of technical pre-sales / Sales Engineering experience or equivalent experience or technical services consulting - practitioners with customer-facing experience are welcome as well
- B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college/university preferred or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in DevOps, IT operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms
- Proficiency and/or knowledge of existing HashiCorp tools such as Terraform, Vault, Consul, Vagrant, Packer, Nomad, and others
- Experience with implementing software products or solutions to large and dynamic enterprise companies
- Experience in developing and delivering services for cloud-based solutions or developing service practices with digital native or service-focused organisations for large and dynamic enterprise companies
- Ability to provide expert guidance in DevOps with a focus on cloud infrastructure architecture, IT operations, security, and development technologies
- Comfortable developing services and solutions with third-party partners
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic / team environment that focuses on providing above industry standard customer service
- Domestic and occasionally international travel required
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.