HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
About the Role:
HashiCorp is looking for an experienced and energetic Compensation Manager to be our regional lead in EMEA. This will be an individual contributor role reporting into the Director of Global Compensation. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment with excellent cross-functional partnership skills, strong analytical capabilities and the ability to look beyond the numbers. This person will help us grow and evolve our global compensation philosophy and should have great project management skills.
In this role you can expect to...
- Support the application and implementation of compensation philosophy, job evaluation, and processes to the business
- Monitor market and industry trends in Compensation
- Manage annual submission of salary survey data to survey houses
- Review and refresh pay ranges in multiple countries and functions in EMEA
- Review and refresh equity grant ranges in multiple countries and functions in EMEA
- Maintain EMEA compensation data, pay ranges, and compensation structure in HRIS system
- Project manage compensation programs, including annual salary focal/merit review, equity planning
- Help support sales compensation plan rollout and administration as needed
- Conduct individual and team compensation analyses using internal and external market data and provide recommendations as necessary
- Analyze and report on pay at a region and company level to understand overall spend, competitiveness, pay parity/equity, etc.
- Mentor more junior team members, help them develop in their own careers and learn best practices
- Provide EMEA Compensation business partner support; direct interaction with HR business partners and business leaders (Sales, Engineering, etc.)
- Support the design of company compensation structure; develop and deliver education on compensation structure and philosophy to broader HR team and managers
- Support strategic Compensation initiatives (example: pay equity efforts)
- Participate in broader HR team projects as appropriate
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- Analytical skills & ability to work with large data sets
- Ability to look beyond numbers, understand contextual information, & identify underlying trends
- Strong Excel/Google Sheet & computational skills
- Superb organization skills, special attention to detail, results driven
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive data and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Comfortable working in a fast pace, ambiguous environment
- Experience directly interacting/supporting business leaders preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with Radford and Comptryx data sets
- Experience working with Works Councils - particularly in France, Germany, and the Netherlands
- Experience working with and preparing materials for Board of Directors meetings is a plus
- Experience with Workday is preferred but not required
Canada, Colorado, California, Washington and New York Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.