Internal Communications Manager - Field Comms
We are searching for a creative and collaborative storyteller to serve as an internal communications advisor and communicator for HashiCorp’s Worldwide Field Operations (WWFO) organization. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and delivering clear, concise, and consistent communications to various audiences within WWFO utilizing multiple communication channels. Reporting to the Field Communications Lead, you will align and work closely with leadership and cross-functional partners to create and deliver impactful messaging and collateral that keeps the team informed of WWFO news and developments, drives understanding of key business priorities and guides desired outcomes using Comms best practices.
- Partnering and serving as a trusted advisor to global WWFO sales and functional leaders to develop strategic communication plans that support them in driving their team or WWFO execution strategies.
- Developing compelling, clear, and concise content for internal communications to be delivered via multiple channels, including- but not limited to email announcements, presentations, webinars, newsletters, videos, internal stories, blog posts, and FAQs.
- Moderating large-scale meetings, including content creation, formatting, slack channel monitoring, FAQ publishing, and post-event follow-up and feedback.
- Leveraging multiple communications channels by utilizing best practices for channel management to optimize the metrics that matter.
- Fostering the WWFO-specific brand and ecosystem presence that promotes effective communications while retaining alignment with corporate standards.
- Contributing to the completion of various communication initiatives as needed (e.g., newsletters, recognition/accomplishment stories, and blog posts.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in internal communications or a combination of equivalent internal, enablement or change communications.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills with a proven ability to translate sophisticated ideas into digestible and compelling messages for various audiences.
- A relationship builder with experience communicating with internal audiences in a fast-paced technology company, specifically supporting sales, services, and customer success (SaaS preferred)
- Must have worked closely and interacted with executive leaders in a communications role capacity. (More than just crafting content)
- Experience creating, launching, managing and driving communication plans/campaigns and analyzing metrics to ensure future improvements
- Experience with Zoom Webinars, Google Apps (or Microsoft Suite with the ability to learn Google Apps), Slack, and Email Specific Tools
- Proven track record of successful project management and implementation skills
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Business, Marketing and/or Communications
- Experience working at a publicly traded company is preferred
Canada, Colorado, California, Washington and New York Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.