Sr. Compensation Analyst
About the role
We are looking for a sharp and analytical individual to join the HashiCorp Compensation team as a Senior Compensation Analyst! You will be responsible for supporting the application and implementation of HashiCorp’s compensation philosophy, job evaluation, and processes to the business; while supervising market and industry trends in compensation.
In this role you can expect to...
- Manage annual submission of salary survey data to survey houses
- Review and refresh pay ranges in multiple countries and functions
- Assist in the evaluation and refresh of equity grant ranges in multiple countries and functions
- Maintain compensation data, pay ranges, and compensation structure in the HRIS system (Workday)
- Project manage compensation programs, including annual salary focal/merit review, equity planning, and bonus programs
- Help support sales compensation plan rollout and administration as needed
- Conduct individual and team compensation analyses using internal and external market data and provide recommendations as needed
- Analyze and report on pay at a company level to understand overall spend, competitiveness, pay parity/equity, etc.
- Assist Director, Compensation with creating materials for the Compensation Committee
- Mentor more junior team members, help them develop in their own careers and learn best practices
- Provide Compensation business partner support; direct interaction with HRBPs and business leaders (Sales, Engineering, etc.)
- Support the design of company compensation structure; develop and deliver education on compensation structure and philosophy to broader People team and managers
- Support strategic Compensation initiatives (example: pay equity efforts)
- Participate in broader People team projects as appropriate
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with Radford and Mercer data sets
- Analytical skills & ability to work with large data sets
- Strong Excel & computational skills, Google Sheets experienced preferred
- Experience using Workday is preferred
- Ability to look beyond numbers, understand contextual information & identify underlying trends
- Superb organization skills, special attention to detail, results driven
- Ability to take care of highly sensitive data and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Comfortable working in a fast pace, ambiguous environment
- Experience directly interacting/supporting business leaders preferred
Canada, Colorado, California, Washington and New York Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.