IT Engineer - ITSM and Collaboration
About the role…
As a member of the IT Services Team, you will play a pivotal role in delivering on our vision of providing a world class employee experience through best in class enterprise systems and services.
You will be responsible for the foundational enterprise maturity and continued innovation within our ITSM/UCC Infrastructure Stack (Google Workspace, Zoom, Slack, Lucidchart, Freshservice). In this role, you can expect to have immense impact across the organization, with regular collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders across the globe. You will be expected to solution and advise on best practices across the stack. A typical day would be a healthy balance of team and stakeholder collaboration, as well as focused heads down time that helps us deliver engineering excellence.
Our team culture is built around a remote-first mindset with great autonomy given to individuals. We build trust through execution and embrace an iteration mindset in our work, accepting good instead of chasing perfect. Come join us as we build the future of service management, communication, and collaboration at HashiCorp!
In this role you can expect to…
- Contribute to critical projects that optimize, secure, and uplift our ITSM/UCC Infrastructure
- Act as an escalation point for our Global Service Desk Team in resolving complex issues and ensuring employee satisfaction
- Support our efforts to build an integrated global communications and collaboration platform to empower HashiCorp’s next phase of growth
- Educate both your peers and stakeholders across the company on best practices with ITSM/UCC usage, driving user adoption and greater effectiveness of our infrastructure.
- Share your perspective on how we can improve and directly impact our roadmap for ITSM/UCC
- Build automations using native platform specific integrations, as well as API based system to system integrations.
- Create documentation for a wide range of stakeholders, both technical and non-technical.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have…
- Experience with our core ITSM/UCC Stack (Google Workspace, Zoom, Slack, Lucidchart, Freshservice) in an enterprise setting or fast growing environment.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to translate complex technical concepts for a wide variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience working with information security compliance controls with the ability to demonstrate security best practices in your solutions and behaviors.
- Scalability as a mindset; leaning into automation, scripting, and API integrations over manual actions within our infrastructure
- An eagerness to learn and expand your skill sets, with prior knowledge in the following areas not required but would be a plus (Identity and Access Management, Enterprise AI Solutions, Consolidation/Large Scale Migrations)
- Enjoy being hands-on to solve complex technical problems across a wide range of collaboration tools.
- Experience with project management and working with stakeholders that are technical and non-technical.
Canada, Colorado, California, Washington and New York Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.