Sr. Global Solutions Engineer
About the role...
As a Solutions Engineer at HashiCorp, you will work in a dedicated team environment to drive consumption and sales growth in your customer base by providing technical expertise around key Cloud, Security & DevOps solutions specifically in the context of multiple technical and executive audiences.
In this role you can expect to...
- Act as a domain authority in DevOps to the sales team and serve as a technical lead on strategic global client relationships in large Financial Services, Healthcare, Web, Retail and other industry verticals
- Lead key solutions engineering activities including technical discovery, technical value proposition, architectural guidance, sales campaign support and ongoing client relationships
- Provide authoritative guidance on DevOps concepts with strong skills in infrastructure architecture, cloud, IT operations, security, and development technologies and processes
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the overall HashiCorp technology portfolio and the competitive landscape
- Help champion an environment for ongoing strategic customer success
- Work closely with key client executive decision makers on product evaluations and proof of concepts to ensure the solutions/products meet client objectives
- Actively assist other Sales teams in SE responsibilities
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- 5+ years Technical Pre-Sales / Sales Engineering experience or equivalent experience - practitioners are appreciated as well
- B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college / university preferred or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in DevOps, IT operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms
- Proficiency and/or knowledge of existing HashiCorp tools such as Vagrant, Packer, Terraform, Consul, Nomad, Vault and others
- Experience with implementing software products or solutions to large and dynamic enterprise companies
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic / team environment that focuses on providing above industry standard customer service
- Domestic and occasionally international travel required (20/30%)
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to establishing a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Canada, Colorado, California, Washington and New York Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.