Technical Customer Success Manager
About the role...
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is accountable for achieving and sustaining adoption and value, via delivering onboarding, consumption & risk mitigation workstreams. You will do this by understanding customer goals and the outcomes prescribed to achieve these goals with the product(s) purchased.
In this role you can expect to...
You will be responsible for driving customer outcomes across Onboarding, consumption and risk mitigation. You will be a critical player in driving long-term customer success across a portfolio of customers.
- For assigned accounts, you will be accountable for the success of the customer journey as measured by customer product consumption, health, retention and growth.
- Be responsible for driving onboarding, consumption and risk mitigation as it relates to our Pooled CS motion.
- Work in partnership with internal collaborators, including: the Customer Success Architecture, Enterprise Account Management, Renewals, Solution Engineering, Professional Services and Support teams to resolve identified risks and advanced issues in a timely manner and properly communicate/set expectations with customers.
- Measure, report and analyze account health, playbook progress, account sentiment in order to optimize the customer journey continuously through innovative practices focused on driving adoption, retention and expansion
- Be responsible and accountable for the timely creation and upkeep of your account(s) health score, notes, and calls to actions in Gainsight
- Help identify and build great customer success practices that will scale across a growing team
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- 5+ years of CSM, TAM, or program management customer facing experience with focused technical aptitude (Federal/Public Sector experience preferred)
- Proficiency and experience with concepts and technologies used in software development, operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms
- Proficiency and/or knowledge of existing solutions in the same domain as HashiCorp tools (e.g. Infrastructure Automation, Identity Management and Dev/Ops)
- Ability to provide guidance for HashiCorp product deployment in infrastructure architecture, cloud, IT operations, security, development technologies and processes
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in DevOps, IT operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms
- Well-organized self-starter with an excellent work ethic, attention to detail, and a desire to learn
- Outstanding written and verbal communication/presentation skills to support onsite or remote strategic business reviews
- Strong listening skills with the demonstrated ability to ask effective questions, dive deep, understand the customer’s business priorities and anticipate the customer’s needs
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with various teams with varying backgrounds and skills
- Ability to discuss high-level technical concepts with non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to maintain composure in stressful situations, respond to customer needs quickly and effectively, adapts to change, and is comfortable with high levels of ambiguity
- Skilled at driving the adoption and consumption of software solutions to large and multifaceted global companies
- Thrives by having regular interactions with customers and is proactive in their outreach.
- Experience working with customer relationship management tools and case management solutions (Gainsight/Salesforce)
- Able to be successful in a cross-functional, remote-first culture
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-JO1
Canada, Colorado, California, Washington and New York Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.