Product Manager Intern, Data Insights (Undergraduate)
About the Role
In this role, you will have an opportunity to work alongside our growing Data Platform team. Our Data Platform team operates through a customer focused lens, and helps the company make decisions based on data-driven insights. This role will be an exciting opportunity to gain exposure to HashiCorp’s product suite, while helping solve customer problems and scale tangible solutions.
In this role, you can expect to learn how to...
- Communicate with customers to define what problems we need to solve
- Find the essence of internal customer issues and help communicate them back to your team and a broad set of stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with data research, product management, finance, operations, engineering and design teams
- Partner with the engineering and operations teams to create high- quality data sets
- Communicate clearly, it’s important for us to be able to write well to share our research
You may be a good fit for our team if you...
- Are currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in an Analytic or related discipline, (such as mathematics, statistics, business analytics, etc.) within the United States
- Have an undergraduate graduation date between Fall 2025 and Spring 2026
- Have experience reviewing data and interpreting insights, and/or research experience
- Have academic or experience working in a professional environment
- Have the ability to work in a collaborative, team-based environment
- Have the constant desire to understand how things work, in a learning and growing environment
- Are located in the SF Bay area, or able to independently relocate to the Bay area during the summer
Canada, Colorado, California, Washington and New York Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.