Sr. Data Engineer - Snowflake
We are looking for a Data Engineer to be part of our FP&A’s Digitization team in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. This role reports to the Manager (Data engineering).
In this role you can expect to...
- Oversee and govern the expansion of existing data architecture and the optimization of data query performance via best practices. The candidate must be able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Develop best practices for data structure to ensure consistency within the system
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- Bachelor's or Master's in computer engineering, computer science or related area.
- 7+ years proven experience in developing and deploying data pipelines, preferably in the Cloud
- 5+ years core experience in building data warehouse platforms dealing with star & snowflake schemas
- Minimum 2 yrs+ experience with snowflake- snowflake SQL, Snow pipe, streams, Stored procedure, Task, Hashing, Row Level Security, Time Travel etc.
- Hands on experience with Snow park and App development with Snowpark and Stream lit.
- Strong experience in ETL or ELT Data Pipelines and various aspects, terminologies with Pure SQL like SCD Dimensions, Delta Processing etc.
- 3+ years of Experience of working with AWS cloud services- S3, Lambda, Glue, Athena, IAM, CloudWatch,
- Hands-on experience in API ( Restful API) development and maintenance with Cloud technologies( Like AWS API Gateway, AWS lambda etc).
- 3+ years of proven expertise in creating pipelines for real time and near real time integration working with different data sources - flat files, XML, JSON, Avro files and databases
- Candidate is expected to be fluent in Python to be able to write maintainable, reusable, and complex functions for backend data processing. Front development with python is good to have but not necessary.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to synthesize, simplify and explain complex problems to different audiences.
- Snowflake certified
- Hands on experience on snowflake SQL, Snowpipe, streams, Stored procedure, Task, Hashing, Row Level Security, Time Travel etc. #LI-Onsite #LI-SG1
Canada, Colorado, California, Washington and New York Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.