Sr. Manager, Data Science & Digitalization
We are looking for a Sr Manager on FP&A Digitization team responsible for leading and shaping our analytics strategy, driving insights, and leveraging advanced analytics to optimize business performance. You will play a critical role in developing and executing data-driven initiatives.
This role will work closely with FP&A digitization team, FP&A leaders, and GTM (Sales and operation teams ). Successful candidates will exhibit technical acumen looking at business problems through an analytics lens. with a passion for making an impact, through creative storytelling and timely actions.
This position offers an exciting opportunity to lead a talented team of data scientists and BI developers and cross-functional stakeholders to drive actionable insights.
What You Will Do
- Develop and execute the overall business analytics strategy ( Descriptive to Predictive/Prescriptive) on BI and Data science, aligned with the company's goals and objectives.
- Led and managed a Cross-functional team of BI and data scientists, providing mentorship, guidance, and fostering a culture of innovation and excellence.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams (Corporate, GTM, and R&D) to identify business challenges and opportunities that can be addressed through analytics techniques.
- Provide leadership to deliver and scale- high-quality UI/UX ( visualization) on the BI platform (tableau) and implement highly interactive and insightful business KPIs and metrics.
- Drive the development and deployment of machine learning models and predictive analytics to optimize business processes, improve FP&A forecasts, and drive revenue growth.
- Stay up to date with the latest advancements in data science, machine learning, and AI technologies, and identify opportunities for their application within the organization.
- Ensure data quality and integrity by establishing robust data governance practices and implementing effective data management strategies.
- Present data-driven insights and recommendations to senior leadership and other stakeholders clearly and concisely with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other partners ( IT, Sales strategy, R&D, etc.) to leverage additional data sources and expertise, as needed.
- Degree in Management/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Business Analytics from Tier-1 college. Overall, 12 - 15 years of experience in analytics and/or data science
Skillset and Experience
- Proven experience (4+ years) in a leadership role within a data science or analytic function, preferably in a fast-paced and data-intensive industry.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing a high-performing cross-functional team of business analyst, data scientists, and Business Intelligence
- Knowledge of SaaS consumption-based business model in a B2B environment
- Expert knowledge of widely used statistical algorithms for supervised and unsupervised learning ( clustering)
- Delivered high-accuracy solutions and a deep understanding of Forecasting Techniques.
- Experience working in GTM function at a SaaS company, e.g. key go-to-market funnel optimization, customer acquisition, pipeline conversion, customer insights, retention, churn, etc will be an added advantage.
Nice to have
- Engagement manager in tech roles
- Client-facing experience.
- Consulting background
- Experience in Pricing Analytics [Good to have]. #LI-Onsite #LI-SG1
Canada, Colorado, California, Washington and New York Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.