Sr. Program Manager - Talent Management
About the role…
We are in the search for a Senior Program Manager - Talent Management to join the HashiCorp Talent Development team! The Senior Program Manager - Talent Management will be program owner of HashiCorp’s annual talent planning cycle, which includes performance management, talent reviews and promotions. You will be responsible for planning and driving each of the talent planning activities throughout the year, collaborating with internal partners and stakeholders on the People team and in the business, to ensure that all managers and individual contributors successfully participate in talent planning activities. This role is an individual contributor role reporting to our Director, Talent Development.
In this role you can expect to…
- Manage the annual talent planning cycle, which currently includes biannual performance review cycles and promotion cycles, and biannual 9 Box talent planning activities.
- Collaborate with Compensation, HRIS, People Operations, and the People Business Partners to ensure cross-functional alignment and partnership for executing the Talent Planning cycles.
- Design and deliver Talent Planning training and enablement for managers and employees, such as presenting roadshows and creating online resources.
- Collect and act on feedback and data to advise any changes or updates to the talent planning process.
- Support other Talent Development and Talent Management initiatives as needed, such as career pathing and professional development.
You may be a good match for our team if you have…
- Complete knowledge and understanding of a talent planning cycle and its components, and experience running a full cycle at a similar size company
- Experience crafting or improving and executing a performance management approach
- Prior experience in evaluating different Talent Planning methods and techniques to select the best approach for a company’s business needs
- Prior experience designing and facilitating training and enablement for manager populations
- Experience executing on organizational change efforts
- Managed stakeholders within a People team and across an organization, with demonstrated ability to make recommendations and influence decisions that impact the wider People/HR team department objectives
- Experience advising People Business Partners on Talent Planning best practices
- 8 years of proven experience in program management, talent management, business partnering/consulting and/or talent development
Canada, Colorado, California, Washington and New York Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.