About the Role:
HashiCorp is looking for an Executive Assistant to support our Chief Support Officer.
This role is hybrid and you must be located in SF, CA.
A successful Executive Assistant in this role will be a proactive, highly organized, driven and a strategic partner who has a deep understanding of HashiCorp’s business and the executive they support. Success in this role means keeping our leaders focused on the most business critical opportunities and assisting in the execution of the company's priorities, goals and initiatives.
In this role you can expect to
- Oversee scheduling and complex calendar management for executives, including working with executives to prioritize their time and attendance
- Manage the operational cadence of the organization you support to ensure that all pre-planning, meeting scheduling, and follow-ups are completed for major business initiatives throughout the year
- Be a second set of eyes on all major business initiative planning and communication to ensure efficient allocation of resources and effective communication for cross-functional collaborations.
- Attend meetings, take notes on action items, and follow up with content and deliverables as needed
- High sense of urgency and understanding of prioritizing customer meetings and needs to ensure customer satisfaction
- Coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, off- site meetings, one-on-one meetings, meetings with stakeholders and customers, etc.
- Proactively manage correspondence and meeting priorities based on customer meetings, annual planning cycles, fiscal calendars, current projects, team needs and events.
- Effectively interface with employees from other groups within the company and senior leadership, and recognize key stakeholders within each organization
- Help set agendas and review content for leadership meetings
- Complete travel arrangements and expense reports for the executives you support
- Assist with ad-hoc tasks and projects, including manage and collaboration on projects and priorities across teams and functions
- Must be located in SF, CA. Must be willing and able to come into the SF HQs 1-2 times a week.
- A minimum of 3+ years work experience in the capacity of an Administrative Assistant
- Expertise in performing administrative work that require analysis, initiative, discretion and exercising independent judgment
- Flawless execution of complex administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process
- Extensive experience with arrangement of complex schedules and logistics, at times, across multiple time zones
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to be able to influentially drive alignment among key stakeholders while ensuring execution and accountability across teams
- Experience working with confidential information and a high level of discretion
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in response to changing priorities and needs
- Capacity to work on multiple projects, lead priorities and accurately set expectations
- Extraordinary time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; Interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
- Strong relationship management skills
- Proficient working with Google workspace, Slack, Zoom, Concur, Coupa, Salesforce
- Up to 20% travel may be required
Colorado, California, Washington, New York, and British Columbia Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Intern Ranges below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below.