Sr. Solutions Architect Specialist, Customer Design Labs
About the Role:
HashiCorp is looking for driven, forward-thinking, outgoing problem-solvers to take on the critical task of creating content that helps our customers envision how HashiCorp’s solutions deliver successful outcomes. The successful candidate will create compelling content that helps our sales teams scale and our customers achieve their objectives with our tools. This includes building technical assets used for customers going through the envisioning phase of their journey, to the hands-on onboarding phase, and ultimately to the point that they are well along on learning how to consume different aspects of our tools.
This role would require you to work as a content creation specialist in the Value Engineering organization. You would be required to be an expert in at least one of our major enterprise product offerings and be capable of synthesizing that experience into compelling technical assets that fosters customer adoption and consumption of our enterprise tools.
In this Role you can expect to:
- Create compelling technical assets like interactive demos, workshops, presentations that drives enablement, education of our products for our field organizations
- Actively contribute to Evangelizing HashiCorp and CDL products, build/refine standard processes to develop, deploy and maintain CDL GTM Assets
- Partner with Solution Engineers to enable them to use Go-to-market materials such as interactive demos and workshops and support advanced activities like PoCs/PoVs, Marketing Events, Technical Validation and health check/architecture review engagements.
- Partner with the SA Specialists, Customer Onboarding and Academy teams to ensure assets curated can be applied both as part of onboarding and further into workshop based materials as well.
- Partner with the Customer Onboarding team to ensure assets curated can be applied both as part of onboarding and similar post-sales consumption motions
- Act as a technical liaison between Technical Product Marketing, Field Marketing and the sales organization to ensure timely delivery of technical marketing materials (workshops, demos, etc.).
- Influence CDL roadmap for technical go to market assets with a eye on Business Outcomes (think pipe-gen, consumption, reduce field efforts)
- Assisting with Building and maintaining a center of excellence for our technical go to market across the sales organization including mentoring and training staff in the US and Madrid Locations
- Deliver Technical Knowledge Sharing sessions as new assets and material is generated.
You may be a good fit for our team if you:
- 8+ years of experience in one of Sales Engineering, Professional Services, System Engineering, Platform Engineering or equivalent experience in a customer facing role
- Have deep experience with Hashicorp’s Enterprise tools (TF/HCL skills are mandatory)
- Proven ability to work multi-functionally and collaboratively across a broad set of stakeholders
- Deep pre-sales engineering experience at Hashicorp is preferred with bonus points for experience building Demos
- Hands-on experience with Git, Building CI/CD Pipelines, Shell Scripting is a must
- Ability to handle competing priorities with tact and pragmatism
- Bonus points for experience with Instruqt or equivalent learning platforms
- Ability and willingness to mentor CDL team and community members
- Have deep experience with infrastructure and infrastructure automation.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Have some experience with graphical design.
- Enjoy working on a fast-paced team and dealing with competing priorities
- Are proficient with HashiCorp-adjacent technologies. Examples include network equipment, VMware, Jenkins and configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible or SaltStack, etc.
- Know Linux as well as Windows.
- Have cloud platform experience (e.g. Azure, AWS, GCP).
Colorado, California, Washington, New York, and British Columbia Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Intern Ranges below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below.