Sr. Program Manager - Digital Adoption & Knowledge Management
Senior Program Manager, IT Digital Adoption & Knowledge Management
United States; #LI-Remote
About the role…
Hashicorp is evolving our approach to managing the digital workplace, with a focus on data-driven decision-making, employee experience, and delivering value through the applications we use every day. We are forming a new role to address the ongoing growth and process maturity required to help IT and HashiCorp scale as we embark on a Corporate Digital Transformation journey.
As the Senior Program Manager, IT Digital Adoption and Knowledge Management, you will help set the direction of how HashiCorp uses Digital Adoption technology to help scale the company and align with company principles. Your primary goal will be to set processes and procedures to build and maintain our knowledge base in application and aggregated sources, assess business requests against 3rd party technology use and adoption, and support business process and technology adoption across the Enterprise. In this role, you will be expected to directly contribute to case reduction via user self-service, improved roadmap validation and prioritization, and increased adoption across the Digital Workplace solutions.
In this role you can expect to…
This section is an opportunity to note the high-level core responsibilities of the role (5-8), specific areas of focus, and priority projects that the role is accountable for. Call out what is unique, impactful, and interesting about the role. Avoid impersonal language such as, “the ideal candidate” and instead speak directly to the reader: “You will…”
- Digital Adoption (DA) and Knowledge Management (KM) Strategy: Collaborate with enterprise stakeholders to understand their business goals and challenges and develop comprehensive strategies and roadmaps that align with their objectives.
- IT Portfolio Adoption Analytics: Onboard the Digital Workplace portfolio of 3rd party tools into the digital adoption platform, including tagging and set-up of all tools in order to gather adoption and usage data, workflow completion data, and proactively identify trends and opportunities for improvement, consolidation and deprecation across the portfolio.
- KM and DA Content Design and Creation: Develop an intake process and prioritization of KM/DA content, develop content for internal Corporate Digital Transformation priority initiatives, create HTML standards and templates for Hashicorp content, set-up resource centers/KM repositories, field validation programming, and generally leverage the full extent of a digital adoption platforms capabilities.
- User Education: Educate and evangelize digital adoption and knowledge management concepts to business leaders and stakeholders, fostering a culture of digital adoption platform utilization within the organization.
- Governance: Develop ceremonies (meetings, automation, etc.) to ensure existing KM and DA content is reviewed and updated as needed and meets certain standards of need; establish role definitions and manage the extended community of content contributors, adoption analysts/IT product managers, and operations teams that may leverage this technology on a regular basis.
- Project Management: Lead cross-functional teams to deliver digital adoption initiatives on time and within budget, ensuring the successful deployment of these types of solutions.
- Change Management: Implement change management strategies to ensure a smooth transition to digital adoption and knowledge management practices, including providing advice on resourcing and tooling, skill development, and process optimization. Integrate change management methodology into the way we use digital adoption technology to accelerate adoption of all tools and processes within our digital workplace.
- Performance Monitoring: Establish KPIs and performance metrics to measure the success and impact of our digital adoption platform, regularly reviewing and optimizing solutions.
You may be a good match for our team if you have…
- 4+ years of IT experience in a fast-moving, agile environment in a high-growth company.
- Experience with an IT Digital Adoption Platform (WalkMe, Pendo) applied on top of SFDC, Workday, or other major enterprise technology
- Experience with IT KM creation and maintenance
- Experience with ITSM (FreshService, ServiceNow, ServiceCloud) tools
- Knowledge of IT Operations practices (possibly experience working on a GSD, Help Desk, or ITAM team; technology enablement/organizational change management; or IT product management)
- Knowledgeable in a variety of 3rd party digital workplace tools.
- Technical writing skills and experience
- An ability to take on initiatives without being prompted to do so.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical, goal-oriented, and the ability to effectively manage multiple activities and/or projects concurrently.
- An ability to handle change, ambiguity, decision-making, and deadlines in a structured fashion.
- An ability to work with autonomy in a fast-paced environment, a strong sense of accountability, and a proven track record of driving results through both direct & indirect influence.
- Adaptability, flexibility, and a willingness to work within changing priorities, including ad-hoc requests.
- Comfortable working with personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Passionate about driving business transformation through technology.
Colorado, California, Washington, New York, and British Columbia Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Intern Ranges below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below.