Technical Customer Success Manager - Madrid Hub (Hybrid)
About the role...
The Technical Customer Success Manager (TCSM) is accountable for achieving and sustaining adoption and value, via delivering onboarding, consumption & risk mitigation workstreams. You will do this by understanding customer goals and the outcomes prescribed to achieve these goals with the product(s) purchased.
In this role you can expect to...
You will be responsible for driving customer outcomes across Onboarding, consumption, and risk mitigation. You will be a critical player in driving long-term customer success across a portfolio of customers.
- Responsible for driving Customer onboarding and risk mitigation
- Work in partnership with internal stakeholders, including Solution Engineering, Solution Architecture, Enterprise Account Management, Professional Services, Support, and Renewals teams to resolve identified risks and escalated issues in a timely manner and properly communicate/set expectations with customers.
- Measure, report, and analyze account health, playbook progress, and account sentiment to optimize the customer journey continuously through innovative practices focused on driving adoption, retention, and expansion
- Be responsible and accountable for the timely creation and upkeep of your account(s) health score, notes, and calls to action in Gainsight
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- 5+ years of TAM, CSM, or program management experience with focused technical aptitude.
- Proficiency and experience with concepts and technologies used in software development, operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms
- Proficiency and knowledge of existing solutions in the same domain as HashiCorp tools (e.g. Infrastructure Automation, Identity Management, and Dev/Ops) such as Vagrant, Packer, Terraform, Consul, Nomad, Vault, and others
- Well-organized self-starter with an excellent work ethic, attention to detail, and a desire to learn
- Outstanding written and verbal communication/presentation skills to support onsite or remote strategic business reviews
- Strong listening skills with the demonstrated ability to ask effective questions, dive deep, understand the customer’s business priorities, and anticipate the customer’s needs
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with various teams with varying backgrounds and skill sets
- Ability to discuss high-level technical concepts with non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to maintain composure in stressful situations, respond to customer needs quickly and effectively, adapt to change, and is comfortable with high levels of ambiguity
- Skilled at driving the adoption and consumption of software solutions to large and multifaceted global companies
- Thrives by having regular interactions with customers and is proactive in their outreach.
- Experience working with customer relationship management tools and case management solutions (Gainsight/Salesforce)
- Able to be successful in a cross-functional, remote-first culture
- Ability to travel to customers and internationally to Hashicorp events as needed
Colorado, California, Washington, New York, and British Columbia Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Intern Ranges below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below.