Solutions Engineer - Madrid Hub (Hybrid)
Location - Madrid
About the role...
As a Solutions Engineer - Madrid at HashiCorp, you will collaborate and support our field Solutions Engineers and work across the entire customer journey supporting pipeline creation, technical wins, onboarding, consumption and renewal. You'll provide technical expertise around demos, webinars, workshops, presentations, PoV assistance and other pre- and post-sales activities.
In this role you can expect to...
- Assist various technical teams and business stakeholders across the entire customer journey (pre and post sales).
- Exhibit strong communication skills and the ability to influence decisions through effective presentations, demos, technical engagements, and workshops.
- Prove business value of Hashicorp products in solving the customer’s business problems and driving customer ROI
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as Solutions Architecture Specialists, & Customer Success Managers to drive success across the customer journey
- Provide guidance on DevOps concepts with growing skills in infrastructure architecture, cloud, IT operations, security, and development technologies and processes
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the overall HashiCorp technology portfolio and the competitive landscape, including technology integrations and best practices
- Visit our office in Madrid several times a week
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- 2+ years technical pre-sales / Sales Engineering experience or equivalent experience - practitioners are appreciated as well
- Fluency in the English language. Candidates should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in DevOps, IT operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms
- Familiarity and/or knowledge of existing HashiCorp tools such as Vault, Boundary, Terraform, Consul, Vagrant, Packer, Nomad and others
- Experience with implementing software products or solutions to small and medium enterprise companies
- Experience working well in a highly dynamic / team environment that focuses on providing above industry standard customer service
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to establishing a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.