Solutions Architect Specialist - Customer Design Labs - Madrid Hub (Hybrid)
About the Role:
HashiCorp is looking for driven, forward-thinking, outgoing problem-solvers to tackle the critical task of crafting field enablement content that helps our customers envision how HashiCorp’s solutions deliver successful outcomes.
This role would require you to work as a content creation specialist in the Value Engineering organization building technical content and assets like product demos, technical workshops, product onboarding presentations to support our field engineers and customers optimally buy, operate and expand their use of HashiCorp products. You will also play a key role in scaling the CDL team to better support our global customers while being part of our “CoE/GDC” based in Madrid working closely with several functional teams supporting the larger technical sales organization. You will be functionally collaborating with the CDL Lead based in the US for work assignments while operationally collaborating with the local region based manager for logistical support
In this Role you can expect to:
- Build, Update and ‘evergreen’ technical content like interactive demos, workshops, presentations that drives enablement, education of our products for our field organizations
Assist the CDL team with supporting operational requests like maintaining platform access, responding to field support requests, break/fixes
- Keep material up-to-date as our products and our customers’ needs evolve.
- Partner with Solution Engineers to enable them to use Go-to-market materials such as interactive demos and workshops and support advanced activities like PoCs/PoVs, Marketing Events, Technical Validation and health check/architecture review engagements.
- Partner with the SA Specialists, Customer Onboarding and Academy teams to ensure content curated can be utilized both as part of onboarding and further into workshop based materials as well.
- Deliver Technical Knowledge Sharing sessions as new content and material is generated.
- Be a trusted advisor for customers on HashiCorp architecture, tools, and products.
- Experience in working with a Agile Product Development team
You may be a good fit for our team if you:
Flexibility and willingness to work with AMER based teams to ensure predictable delivery of work products; Expect to have at least 4 hrs of overlap with CST/CDT Timezones
- 5+ years experience in one of Sales Engineering, Professional Services, System Engineering, Platform Engineering or equivalent experience in a customer facing role
- Have practical development/implementation experience with one or more HashiCorp products
- Have pre-sales engineering experience or related experience creating demos, workshops, competitive materials or other technical materials.
- Have deep hands-on experience with one or more HashiCorp products; (TF/HCL knowledge is a must-have)
- Have experience with Instruqt or similar interactive learning platforms is a bonus
- Have cloud platform experience (one of Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Hands-on experience with Git, Building CI/CD Pipelines is a need
- Have practical experience with infrastructure and infrastructure automation.
- Enjoy working on a fast-paced team and are naturally curious
- Extra points for experience with other programming or scripting languages (Python/Go)
- Are proficient with HashiCorp-adjacent technologies. Examples include network equipment, VMware, Jenkins and configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible or SaltStack, etc.
- Fluency in the English language. Candidates should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.