Senior Partner Development Manager - ASEAN
About the Role
HashiCorp is seeking a dynamic builder who has the cross functional sales and marketing skills to recruit, enable and grow partners in the ASEAN region.. This individual will work closely with the sales teams in the region to support both “Partner in” and “Partner out” business with SIs, Resellers and Cloud Service Providers.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Partner Sales for APJ, the Sr. Partner Sales Manager will be a key member of the Partners sales team and will have responsibility for the overall Partner sales pipeline and bookings number.
In this role you can expect to:
- Own partner sourced (Partner In) pipeline and revenue (quota) number is region
- Recruiting, on-board and manage SI partners and Cloud sellers in region
- Establish and build business plans for regional go-to partners that align to sales goal
- Present the HashiCorp portfolio and partner program benefits to partner leadership
- Continuously work with cross-functional teams to train/enable/certified partners in region
- Drive account mapping and regional sales meetings to build partner relationships
- Own regional partner MDF plans and budgets for accelerating end-user pipeline
- Monitor and report on sales and operational results based on KPIs.
- Execute QBRs with focus partners and report across team on national partners
- Manage and drive partner engagement with HashiCorp sales organization for resell, co-sell and services delivery
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- Proven track records of sales over-performance
- Over 10 years Partner sales experience
- Deep knowledge of the top Cloud Service Providers and their offerings
- Existing partner relationships and network in ASEAN region
- Strategic business and marketing planning capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven capacity to build strong relationships and close business with partners
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Must be self-motivated, have strong self-management skills and should demonstrate basic leadership qualities
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.