Solutions Architecture Specialist - Madrid Hub (Hybrid)
Solutions Architecture Specialist
Location: Madrid Hub (hybrid)
About the Role
As a Solutions Architecture Specialist (SA) on the Madrid Hub team at HashiCorp, you will serve as an expert to help drive product uptake at key phases of our customers’ journey. You will act as an expert in the successful onboarding of HashiCorp tools into our customers’ software stacks and development lifecycles. You will also help customers recognize maximum value with our tooling by focusing on driving adoption of additional high-value product use cases. Finally, you will ensure customers are prepared for an on-time renewal by cementing the value of the HashiCorp dtoolchain within their stack, and by mitigating any risks to the renewal. You may also be called upon to support the pre-sales solutioning, discovery, and technical validation of prospects.
You will serve as subject matter expert, providing Customers with deep technical guidance at strategic points during customer journey with HashiCorp. Through targeted engagement, SAs help clear technical blockers, optimize solution design, and accelerate time-to-value for Customers adopting HashiCorp tooling. As a whole, the SA Team translates complex Customer challenges into repeatable, scalable, and consumable product and process best practices, across the entire HashiCorp portfolio, for the benefit of all field teams, Partners, and Customers. The Madrid Hub team leverages our technical expertise across the HashiCorp stack to drive effective implementation of HashiCorp tooling, to drive adoption of additional product use cases to increase customer value attainment and to secure on-time renewals and expansions of customer investments in the HashiCorp toolchain.
In this role you can expect to...
- Assist as a cross-product solution expert and escalation path for solutions engineering to progress strategic opportunities across the entire customer journey
- Establish and maintain an understanding of the overall HashiCorp technology portfolio
- Deliver advanced product presentations, demonstrations, evaluations, workshops, and proofs-of-values to key customer stakeholders across all phases of the customer journey
- Work closely with the aligned Account SE and our customers to help shape their vision/strategy for improving all aspects of their application delivery, advise on how to use and adopt HashiCorp products to achieve their objectives, and drive measurable value-based outcomes
- Act as educators and advisors to HashiCorp Sales and Solutions Engineering teams, our partners and our customers
- Act as process creators to iterate on and continually improve our customer-facing technical motions
- Be recognised as a specialized subject matter expert aligned to addressing technical hurdles in three key motions in the HashiCorp Customer Journey: Onboarding, Adoption and Renewals
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- 3-5 years experience with solution architecture, sales engineering, technical account management, technical customer success management or equivalent experience (practitioners encouraged to apply)
- B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college / university preferred or equivalent experience
- Fluency in English required, with exceptional communication skills, including experience developing and delivering technical content for audiences of varying technical abilities, proficiency in French and/or German preferred
- Experience handling and defusing customer objections
- Ability to work well in a highly-dynamic environment that focuses on providing outstanding Customer service
- Experience planning projects and leading customers through implementations of highly-technical products
- Comfort working with and advising both technical and business stakeholders across the customer lifecycle
- Fluency in understanding, quantifying and empathizing with customer organizational pain and prescribing technical and process solutions to mitigate those pain points
- Expertise in driving adoption of product use cases to maximize customer value attainment and satisfaction
- Skill in identifying and addressing customer risk, and confidence in mitigating it
- Technical expertise in either cloud or on-premise infrastructure management, in application deployment, or in practical security methodology
- Proficiency and experience with concepts and technologies used in software development, operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms
- Experience in major transformation efforts involving significant process, organizational and technology change
- Broad knowledge of HashiCorp product suite (across Infrastructure Automation, Security Engineering, Secure Networking, Application Deployment) and how our tools work together (HashiCorp product Certification Desired), or similar experience with competing tools
- Working knowledge of at least one Cloud provider in your given region (AWS/Azure/GCP Certification Preferred)
- Domestic and occasionally international travel required
- This role is an on site role based in Madrid, Spain
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.