Sr. Growth Marketing Manager
At HashiCorp, we believe infrastructure enables innovation, and we are helping organizations to operate that infrastructure in the cloud. Our multi-cloud infrastructure automation products underpin the most meaningful applications for the largest enterprises in the world. To help our customers adopt our products quickly and help fuel our company growth to support them, we’re looking for an expert Senior Growth Marketing Manager for the security portfolio of our Cloud business.
You will be tasked with planning and driving growth tactics across multiple channels that accelerate user adoption and success for customers and enterprise prospects, also known as Product Led Growth (PLG). This position demands a profound grasp of user journeys within SaaS lifecycles and an outstanding product intuition. In this role, you are a catalyst in rapidly growing reach, engagement, pipeline, revenue, and retention, impacting the entire organization.
What You’ll Do
- Build programs and campaigns to help acquire and activate net new users, retain and convert successful users to adopt additional offerings.
- Work with product, design and engineering to continuously accelerate customer time to value and increase consumption in product adoption.
- Continuously test and iterate on growth tactics through experimentation, exploring new channels and methods to optimize and increase user acquisition and engagement.
- Build and implement engagement campaigns to keep users actively using our products and expand adoption across multiple product lines.
- Contribute to the P&L of the business line and deliver against goals.
- Forecast, measure and report on the performance of campaigns and business, using data and analytics to assess against our critical metrics like MAUs, sign-ups, retention, ARR, churn and more.
You May Be a Good Fit If You Have
- Strong product and UX sense for SaaS user journeys
- Previous experience marketing to a technical audience of practitioners and decision makers.
- Experience generating demand at a B2B company
- Experience as a product marketing manager or working closely with product marketing managers to amplify key content and features
- Experience identifying target audiences, working with customer segmentation and personalization, and creating campaign strategies
- Understand and map systems architecture for data flow and reporting
- Strong owner and executor
- Enjoy collaboration with cross-functional groups
- Experienced understanding of SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, Salesforce, and other key web technology and analytics tools/platforms
- Entrepreneurial zest and hands-on attitude