Enterprise Account Manager
About the role
Enterprise Account Manager is an outside sales position responsible for developing, managing, and closing business within white space and existing accounts in our enterprise accounts segment. The role is responsible for driving the sales cycle from prospect to close, selling the complete HashiCorp software suite to named key accounts and ensuring adoption and consumption of our solutions!
HashiCorp’s Go to Market strategy is described as ALEER, which stands for Adopt, Land, Expand, Extend, and Renew. The enterprise accounts sales team is responsible for converting open source customers to paying customers, Expanding the initial use case, Extending into new solutions, and Renewing existing contracts!
In this role you can expect to…
- Engage new and existing enterprise accounts to demonstrate how they can be more successful with our technology portfolio
- Proactively and efficiently lead resources with dedicated teams, virtual teams, partners, and executive staff around sales opportunities to ensure successful outcomes
- Lead sophisticated enterprise sales campaigns with multiple prospect engagement points in Development, IT Operations, and Security Operations
- Align the overall HashiCorp solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Execute solution and value selling to existing customer base and new prospects
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products
- Build a healthy pipeline of revenue and new logos for your target accounts
- Accurately forecast business on a weekly cadence
- Accurately qualify opportunities based on MEDDPICC
- Effectively connect with management, legal and deal desk to ensure proper execution of documents and correct process and follow instructions or recommendations set by these teams and company management
You may be a good fit for our team if you have…
- Experience in Security, Open Source software business models, proficiency in Cloud and Infrastructure software is a minimum requirement
- Extensive strategic sales and strategic customer development experience with a track record of closing enterprise deals
- Excellent operational discipline, crafting and completing quarterly and annual business plans and forecasting.
- Strong executive presence, interpersonal skills, and credibility
- Experience working for a high growth company where critical thinking and problem solving were required on daily basis to help contribute to significant business decisions
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly goals and targets
- Outstanding Salesforce and Clari hygiene along with proficiency using Gong, Outreach, Slack, and Tableau