VP, Sales Enablement & Productivity
The VP of Productivity & Enablement will be responsible for building a scalable sales enablement function to fuel hyper growth and revenue participation at HashiCorp with verifiable hands-on training, role-playing, manager coaching, peer to peer knowledge sharing and certifications correlated to revenue outcomes. This leader will set a Vision, Operating Model and Roadmap for Field and Sales Enablement at HashiCorp aligned with our executive and GTM teams. The core responsibility will be to define a model for ensuring all of our Sales, Technical Field Teams and Partners are productive and design scalable and repeatable sales enablement plans working across our organization to achieve this outcome in a measurable way. This will require alignment with Sales, Marketing, Partner and Product on priority programs with our corporate, sales, marketing and product leaders to successfully guide our field teams and partners in educating our customers on their journey to Provision, Secure, Run and Connect with HashiCorp tools. Lastly this leader must incorporate metrics to measure the impact of programs and measure the improvement of sales success.
In this role you can expect to...
- Ensure Cross-Functional Executive alignment with Product and Marketing teams on Enablement Priorities and Roadmap and execution
- Drive and measure Productivity and success improvements for all major Field roles (Sales, SE, etc.) and measure and learn from the impact of programs
- Develop a guided on-boarding program to ramp to productivity for all roles Sales, Technical and Partner
- Responsible for organizing Sales Kick Off and QBRs events and content
- Support partner enablement delivery
- Align with Marketing and Product teams on the right assets to best enable the field, measure results and provide a feedback loop
- Establish and monitor sales and partner performance, productivity and impact of programs
- Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders across HC
- Leverage innovative enablement programs that meet the various needs of each field group
- Maintain Partner Resources for the Portal
- Create and maintain Performance Metrics
- Manage budgets for programs, tools and investments necessary to drive results
You may be a good fit for our team if you are...
- A driver, you get things done. There is no waiting for projects, you see a problem and provide thoughtful solutions.
- An excellent communicator- You know how to create strong relationships across various departments and speak their language and together create world-class programs.
- Eager to learn- You are up to date on the latest industry standards and tools to support a fast-growing sales org and partner ecosystem.
- Kind- You approach all peers, partners & customers with kindness and consideration.
- A challenger- You challenge the status quo with the goal of bringing in new innovative ideas and improving upon programs and processes.
- 8+ years of Sales Enablement experience in technology sales required.
- An experienced manager with 4+ years managing direct reports
HashiCorp is committed to Pay Transparency. The base salary range for this role is $290,000 - $315,000. This role is also eligible for a 30% annual bonus. Information on our benefits can be found below.