Director, Customer Lifecycle Management-Madrid Hub (Hybrid)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
About the role...
Our philosophy in customer success starts in the sales process and manifests itself during our customers lifecycle using our solutions. As a member of the Technical Field Operations (TFO) leadership, this role will be responsible for building a new team and ensuring our philosophies are delivered.
These start with onboarding our solutions, ensuring customers are trained to drive successful adoption, and then articulating our best practices to ensure maximum return on the customers investment in HashiCorp. The Director of Customer Lifecycle Management will support many aspects of our Technical Field Operations – from defining the customers success plan during the sales process, to establishing an onboarding and enablement plan, to supporting a customer’s deployment of first and additional use cases.
In this role, you can expect to...
- Effectively Manage a team of technical resources from engineers, project managers, and technical customer success managers
- Collaborate with TFO Geo functional leaders in supporting their organizations and functions thru this shared services hub
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on HashiCorp architecture, tools, and products
- Provide guidance for business decisions during the implementation from a technical perspective on issues such as performance, scalability, reliability, and security
- Work with our Product Management, Product Engineering, and Support teams to resolve issues that occur during the deployment of our products
- Manage the implementation plan, customer success plans, and share weekly status reports
- Set, manage, and meet mutual expectations with the customer to ensure satisfactory completion of implementation projects and onboarding
- Handle escalations where necessary and manage customer as well as internal resource expectations
- Facilitate discovery and requirements analysis sessions with customers and the HashiCorp team
- Develop project plans and estimates to deliver on time and within budget
- Track and report progress metrics to ensure success and mitigate risk
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- 3+ years of people management in any of the following experiences: Implementation, Customer Support, Customer Success, or Sales Engineering experience. People and program management experience is a must.
- Fluency in the English language and at least one other major European language (French, German, Italian or Spanish. Candidates should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 5 years in a customer-facing role/customer success role
- At least 3 years of experience as a manager of managers of technical teams
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in DevOps, IT operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms
- Proficiency and/or knowledge of existing HashiCorp tools such as Terraform, Vault, and Consul, is a plus
- Experience with implementing software products or solutions for large enterprise companies
- Excellent presence; strong written and verbal communication skills
- Upbeat, passionate, and unparalleled customer focus
- Experience managing and influencing change in organizations
- B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college/university preferred or equivalent experience
- Madrid based role
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-Hybrid