Senior iOS Developer (Hybrid)
Hi, Future Homie!
As a Homie, you'll be part of an unstoppable team that puts customers first, embraces each day with excitement, and strives for excellence in everything you do. We’re revolutionizing the way small businesses manage their teams and grow their business. What this means for you is a shared passion for innovation and making a difference for the people we serve. So what do you say, will you join us on our mission to empower small businesses?
As an iOS Developer, you are a bar raiser, which means you come with:
- 4+ years of iOS Engineering experience
- Expert in Swift, Swift UI, UIKit, and various common iOS frameworks
- Exceptional analytical skills and a strong sense of urgency and ownership in your work
- Strong track record of debugging and troubleshooting complex iOS applications, ensuring stability and performance
- Proficiency in XCode and Apple development tools
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering disciplines or equivalent required
- Experience with Objective C is a big plus
- Development of best practices for mobile.
- An eye for good design and the ability to implement ‘pixel-perfect’ UI designs.
- Knowledge of Jira, Git, Github, CircleCI, and development using pull requests.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
As an iOS Developer, you will make an impact by:
Designing and implementing software solutions that enhance the value of the Homebase software platform to impact the lives of our customers. You will play a prominent technical role in our engineering practice.
- Build a variety of iOS software applications and advance our existing software architecture - working in collaboration with Design and PM stakeholders
- Contribute to the evolution of our current engineering strategy and development process.
- Impact our software architecture by evaluating emerging and existing technologies, ensuring the scale of our technical approaches, and evangelizing these with the mobile feature teams
- Work on your own and collaboratively spearhead specific feature development and mentor junior software engineers
What We Offer
- Stock Options - Everyone is an Owner!
- Competitive group health benefits coverage for you and your eligible dependents
- Group Investments, TFSA as well as an RRSP plan which offers a 4% company match
- Employer supplemented Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Company-paid holidays and 20 days accrued PTO per year
- Continued learning and development stipend
- Paid parental leave after 1-year of service
- Top-of-the-line equipment and stipend for workspace setup
- Work from home days, Monday, Thursday, & Friday
- Meals provided at our vibrant workspaces
- Team offsites and monthly opportunities to engage with fellow Homies
What to Expect During the Interview Process:
- Meet the Talent Acquisition team Lauren B.
- Meet the Hiring Manager Ze’ev V.
- Meet with the Senior Engineering Manager
- Participate in a Technical Interview
- Meet with the Product Manager
- Meet the VP of Engineering
- Professional Reference Checks
- Background Check + Offer Stage
- Welcome to the team, Homie💜🎉
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Homebase
At Homebase, we take pride in fostering a welcoming space where every Homie of every gender, age, orientation, culture and walk of life can be their full selves. Diverse perspectives empower us to build the best-in-class platform for small businesses and hourly shift workers. We recognize that experience comes in many forms, so if you think you’re close to what we’re looking for (even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications), we encourage you to apply!
Welcome to the exciting world of Homebase in Monterrey, Mexico! We are looking for passionate individuals like you to join our unstoppable team of developers. Can you imagine being one of the first members of this adventure?
Our mission is to make hourly work easier for local businesses and hourly workers. Homebase currently serves more than 100,000 small (but mighty) businesses with everything they need to manage their hourly teams: employee scheduling, time clocks, payroll, team communication, hiring, onboarding, and compliance. Just don’t call us “Human Capital Management.” We have built tools for the busiest businesses, so owners and employees can spend less time on bullsh*t and more time on what matters. The Homebase team brings small business expertise from Intuit, Square, OpenTable, Yelp, Gusto, and First Data. Homebase is backed by leading venture investors Bain Capital Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Khosla Ventures, Plus Capital, and GGV Capital.
Concerned about working in a fully remote company? Don't worry, we have big plans for you! Our goal is to create a hybrid team that will work together two days a week in the San Pedro area of Monterrey. Just imagine the opportunities to learn and grow, both personally and professionally, while collaborating with exceptional colleagues in an inspiring space.
So, if you're ready to join an exciting adventure and make an impact in the world of technology, now is the perfect time to become part of our team in Monterrey! Apply today and be a part of the future we are building together at Homebase!
**Interview Recording Notice
By participating in interviews with Homebase, you consent to the use of Metaview, a recording and transcription tool, during the interview process. Please be aware that all interviews may be recorded and transcribed for the purpose of evaluating candidates and ensuring the quality of our recruitment process. If you do not consent to being recorded, please inform the Talent Team at the beginning of the call, and appropriate arrangements will be made to accommodate your preference. Your privacy is important to us, and the recorded interviews will only be used for internal evaluation and assessment of candidates.