Customer Experience Agent, Care Concierge
Who we are:
K Health is a venture-backed, fast-growing start-up with a mission to use the power of shared knowledge to get everyone access to higher quality, more affordable health care. We’re looking for mission-driven individuals to join our growing team and help us eliminate healthcare inequalities and build a better, healthier future for us all.
Named as one of FastCompany's Most Innovative Health Companies of 2022 and to the 2021 CNBC Disruptor 50 list, K Health is using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to build the smartest digital healthcare platform in existence. Our data-driven app brings together the knowledge of thousands of doctors and the anonymous medical records of millions of people to help diagnose and treat what’s wrong. We offer a free symptom checker and 24/7 access to doctors to ask questions, refill prescriptions, get care for your kids, and more. Right from your phone—no insurance needed.
Since we were founded in 2016, K Health has raised over $270M in VC funding and our Series E funding round brought us to Unicorn status. Our current partners include the Mayo Clinic Platform, Anthem, and Maccabi Health Services.
About the role:
We are seeking a compassionate and organized Care Team Care Concierge Agent to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting patients and their families to navigate the healthcare system and access the resources they need. This includes coordinating appointments, providing information about treatment options, and connecting patients with support services.
- Act as a liaison between patients, clinical operations and healthcare providers
- Establishes close relationships with and serves as primary point of contact for clients
- Ability to build relationships with different types of people, including clients, organization members, and health care providers
- Coordinate appointments and schedule follow-up visits
- Conduct intake assessment, needs assessment, treatment planning, and reassessment services
- Provide information about treatment options and resources
- Communicate with Care Team members (Care Coordinators, primary care physicians and other health care providers) to facilitate client care
- Connect patients with support services, such as financial assistance programs
- Assist with insurance claims and appeals
- Keep detailed records of patient interactions and progress
- Initiate outreach and missed appointment procedures, as necessary
- Maintain strict confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA policies
- Commitment to the mission of care coordination
- Passionate, trustworthy, and empathetic when working with clients
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to speak concisely to clients and Care Team members
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle sensitive information with confidentiality
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Flexible and adaptable in response to changing client and health care providers’ needs
- Experience working in healthcare or a related field is preferred
- Account management experience
- Technical troubleshooting skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate's or bachelor's degree in healthcare or a related field is preferred
Benefits & Perks: #LI-Remote
- Remote work schedule
- 20 paid vacation days & 5 sick days per year
- Stock options for every full-time employee
- Paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance options
K Health offers competitive compensation packages along with stock options based on industry benchmarks for function, level, and geographic location. Offer amounts are determined by multiple factors such as a candidate's experience and expertise.
We’re deeply committed to building teams as diverse as the patients we serve and strive to cultivate an environment where everyone can bring their most authentic self to work. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our users.
K Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, citizenship, military or veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Something looks off?