Director of Clinic Growth
Who we are:
K Health is venture-backed, fast-growing startup with a mission to use the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to get everyone access to higher quality healthcare at more affordable costs. We’re looking for mission driven individuals to join our team and help us eliminate healthcare inequalities to build a better and healthier future.
Featured most recently in Forbes and Business Insider as a leading AI startup, K Health is a telehealth company that harnesses the power of technology to help provide the smartest digital healthcare platform to patients, hospital systems, and providers across the United States. Our AI powered application helps bring together the knowledge of thousands of doctors and anonymous medical data to provide the highest quality care to our patients. We offer a free symptom checker, 24/7 access to board-certified doctors, ability to refill prescriptions from your phone, and more. All within one application - no insurance or preauthorization required.
K Health was founded in 2016, and has partnered with visionary and leading hospital systems and providers such as Cedars-Sinai, Mayo Clinic, and Elevance Health. Join us on our mission to help provide better healthcare for less.
About the role:
The Director of Clinic Growth is responsible for achieving CS Connect's growth goals within the Cedars-Sinai Medical Network (CSMN) and through payer relationships. This in-person role in Los Angeles involves collaborating with CSMN and local payers to maintain relationships with key stakeholders within CSMN, collaborate with CS Connect leadership for business development with local payers, and help and assist with overseeing management, planning, execution, and reporting of CSMN engagement activities and payer business development.
What you’ll be doing:
Building and Nurturing Relationships:
- Identify and build relationships with Clinician and Administrative leaders, maintaining key CS Connect roles.
- Educate CSMN HCPs, staff, and administrators on patient use cases, CS Connect integration, and meet with local payers to convey CS Connect’s value proposition.
Owning the CSMN Growth Funnel:
- Build and manage a prioritized pipeline of CSMN Clinicians, delivering against quarterly growth targets.
- Collaborate with CS Connect strategic & clinical leadership, conducting research, understanding and tailoring HCP plans, and educating in-person clinics.
Owning New Business Development:
- Build and manage a prioritized pipeline of local payers, delivering against quarterly growth targets.
- Work with CS Connect strategic leadership to pitch, negotiate, and implement relationships, conducting research, understanding and tailoring payer plans, and leading marketing efforts.
Planning and Reporting:
- Proactively communicate and coordinate with relevant internal stakeholders.
- Identify, connect, and communicate insights from various stakeholders, managing a variety of growth initiatives within CSMN and across business development with payers.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of sales leadership in a clinical environment.
- 10+ years of sales experience in healthcare.
- Proven track record in sales and/or patient engagement.
- Comfort interacting with medical staff in a clinical setting.
- Resourceful with a natural ability to problem-solve.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Comfort synthesizing results for executive leadership.
- Excellent teamwork and networking skills.
- Connects on-the-ground interactions with CS Connect's strategic priorities.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with a clear understanding of primary care and its impact on patients.
Benefits & Perks: #LI-Remote
- 18 vacation days, 5 sick days, and 2 personal days
- 9 company holidays and 6 3-day weekends
- Stock options for every full-time employee
- Paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Commuter Benefits
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance options
We offer competitive compensation packages along with stock options based on industry benchmarks for function, level, and geographic location. Offer amounts are determined by multiple factors such as a candidate's experience and expertise.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, citizenship, military or veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. We’re deeply committed to building teams as diverse as the patients we serve and strive to cultivate an environment where everyone can bring their most authentic self to work. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our users.
We are committed to maintaining the integrity of our hiring process and ensuring a safe environment for all candidates. All communication for job offers from K Health will come from email addresses ending in @khealth.com. K Health will never ask you to provide financial information about yourself during the recruitment process. We will never use personal email accounts or other domains for official correspondence. Our official job postings are only listed on our official website and reputable job boards. Be cautious of job offers from sources other than these platforms.