Administration, People & HR
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
Are you ready to power the World's connections?
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria below but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
About this role:
As the Recruiting Coordinator on our Talent Acquisition team, you will work closely with recruiters, interviewers, and hiring managers to provide a high-touch candidate experience.
You will be an expert at finding solutions that accommodate our diverse hiring needs. You will be responsible for driving accuracy and efficiency. This is a high-impact, high-potential role with incredible exposure to all aspects of the business. In this role, you are the Kong ambassador to the candidate experience, the oil that keeps the hiring machine operating smoothly, and the candidate's first view into our culture. Quite simply, you make an impact!
Why should you want to work at Kong?
Market Opportunity - We are on a quest to build a $10b+ software company over the next few years and need YOUR help!
- APIs are driving innovation across every industry!
- Strong VC team, Series D, strong year over year revenue growth!
Technical Leadership - We are recognized as the leader in innovation in the connectivity space.
- Marco, our CTO/co-founder - “We are the Cisco of L4 and L7” - CUBE Conversation, March 2021
- We are the leading innovator in the connectivity space!
- Named to the Forbes Cloud 100!
Amazing Team & Culture - Come be a "Konger" and find out what we mean.
- Great Place to Work Certified in 2020 & 2021
- Kong employees discuss our culture at our 2020 Company Kickoff
Building Great Products - Learn why the world's largest companies love our tech!
- Over 250m+ downloads of our open source API gateway! Over 40k+ stars on Github between Kong API and Kong Insomnia!
Follow us on LinkedIn for more “Life at Kong” nuggets!
What you'll be doing:
- Take the lead on communicating with and scheduling candidates for interviewing across all roles and locations globally at the company.
- Work directly with the recruiters to provide a flawless candidate experience for everyone that we interview.
- Help with other recruiting activities and events, bringing new and creative ideas to the table.
- Assist with reporting, project work, audits, and vendor relations.
- And any additional tasks required by your manager.
What you'll bring:
- At least one year as a coordinator or other recruiting or HR function.
- The desire to learn the talent acquisition space inclusive of sourcing, recruiting, and operations.
- Working knowledge of local labor laws.
- Excitement about being part of a fast paced team with lofty hiring goals.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Experience at a start-up.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System(s) preferably Lever