Growth Marketing Director
Mindee is the leading developer tool that powers document understanding. We are looking for a Director of Growth Marketing to join our team in the US.
Our mission is to provide developers with an API able to parse any type of document with better than human accuracy. We’re already deployed with top players in France, like Qonto, Spendesk, or Payfit, and are rapidly expanding in Europe and North America. We raised a $14M Series A led by GGV Capital in 2021, just after graduating from Y Combinator (YC).
So, why do we need you?
- We see 👀 a huge opportunity for inbound acquisition — and there is no one owning this subject entirely today — so we need you to develop repeatable inbound acquisition channels including (SEO, Paid Search, Paid Social, etc)
- Continuously opening pipeline is a must — you’ll focus on designing, building 🏗️ and reporting, and iterating on clear acquisition funnels
- We’re ambitious with our growth plans 🚀 — you will play a key role in driving the top line and directly impact the scale of Mindee
- We like to wear many hats 🎩 — product discussions and decisions regarding self-serve conversion funnels will be part of your domain as well!
- It’s just the beginning 🤩 — it’ll be your role to build a playbook for every tactical channel or function to achieve Mindee’s growth objectives — and eventually, hire, manage and develop a team to execute on this strategy
- We don’t have anyone dedicated to Marketing today — there are plenty of other topics you can take on like supporting outbound driven ABM, marketing automation, nurturing and targeting, attribution models ✨
More about us…
We have fun - We work seriously and share fun times to create a friendly environment and generate more ideas
We work together - Everyone brings their own background, history, and experiences to create a more diverse workplace
We learn - From each other and from our mistakes and we love to look back and look at what we achieved so far
We simply do our best - Honesty and humility are our top values and that’s who we are
We’d love to talk to you if you…
- Have 7+ years of marketing experience with a strong background in performance marketing (SEO/SEM expertise is a huge plus!)
- Successfully set up tools, funnels and reporting in a previous company
- Built, articulated, executed and reported on a Marketing strategy in early stage companies (ideally Seed -Series B)
- Routinely influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executives and C-levels
- Are passionate about contributing to the impact of tech products on people’s everyday lives
- ABM, PLG, OEM experience is a nice addition!
Ideally located in San Francisco, CA, this can also be a remote job. Work from anywhere! We're a distributed team looking for the best talent in Europe and the US. To us, remote work means flexibility and having truly diverse, global teams. The team you interview with will be able to give you a clear idea of their collaborative hours.
Mindee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mindee does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, national, social or ethnic origin, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.