Senior Manager, Revenue Operations
The Senior Manager of Revenue Operations will work directly with the SVP of Revenue Operations and other leaders to provide guidance, overall direction, and strategy for the company’s Marketing and Sales team, by aligning sales, marketing, and customer support processes to meet and exceed KPIs, and managing people and teams to help them perform their best.
- Lead a team of revenue operations specialists and oversee Marketing funnel and operational metrics.
- Provide analytical thought leadership for go-to-market plans, sales plans, and marketing activities, delivering actionable insights to establish strategic operational priorities.
- Develop processes, workflows, and incentive programs to help motivate teams and boost business performance.
- Work closely with Sales Operations, Sales, Marketing, and other key departments to monitor business strategies, revenue growth, and KPIs.
- Participate in company programs and initiatives, including webinars, sales coaching workshops, and other educational activities.
- Manage and optimize the revenue operations process, from lead generation to customer acquisition and retention
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to align efforts and ensure a seamless customer experience
- Use data and analytics to measure and improve performance, including tracking key metrics
- Collaborate with other departments, such as product and customer success, to identify and implement process improvements
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in revenue operations
- Identify and resolve challenges and issues within the revenue operations process
- Provide training and support to team members on revenue operations best practices and tools
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of the revenue operations process
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience: 5-7 years of experience in marketing, communications, or related fields
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business, or related field of study
- Strong B2B marketing background
- Demonstratable experience in marketing automation, CRM administration, budget management
- Proven experience in conversion optimization across marketing channels
- Strong knowledge base for SFDC CRM as administrator or analyst
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and other related google suite tools.
- Strong understanding of marketing automation software, such as Marketo, Pardot, or Hubspot
- 2-3 years of experience in revenue operations or a related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience using data and analytics to improve performance
- Familiarity with sales and marketing tools, such as customer relationship management systems
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with a team
- Knowledge of the sales process and the company’s target audience and goals
- Ability to conduct market and customer research to identify opportunities for growth
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- A desire to learn and grow in the revenue operations field, and a willingness to continuously improve and develop skills
- Ability to flourish and show agility in a fast-paced environment
- Solid teamwork skills further supported by a professional demeanor
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Strong project management ability
- Basic computer skills, internet skills, business research tools acumen, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to support and manage simultaneous requests
- Clear commitment to producing polished work
- Consistently demonstrating attention to detail
- Identify and resolve any issues in a timely and professional manner
Namely Company Culture Highlights
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Places to Work in New York 2021
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Leadership Teams 2021
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best CEOs for Diversity 2021
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/namely
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.
Something looks off?