Senior Account Manager, Enterprise
Odeko is on a mission to champion your neighborhood cafes, coffee shops, and other establishments through technology. Whether we’re saving small business owners hours every week with our tech-based operating platform, reducing CO2 emissions by consolidating deliveries, or developing a user experience that makes every new customer feel like a regular, Odeko supports our small business partners from open to close. Local coffee shops and cafes are the backbone of any given community, and we’re here to help manage the day-to-day tasks with a platform so intuitive, it’s kinda like magic.
The Odeko team is diverse, passionate, and innovative. Our 400+ employees are spread across numerous departments and business lines, but are single-minded in our mission to develop technology to support the many needs of our customers. We believe that small businesses need support now more than ever, and that Odeko is uniquely positioned to provide that support.
- Lead key account management for strategic enterprise customers in the West
- Meet and liaison with customers to develop relationships, identify objectives and opportunities and discuss strategic approaches to their business
- Learn partners’ businesses at a depth that will enable you to maximize your ability to provide and manage solutions that will help them achieve business objectives
- Build and execute Account-based Business Plans that includes both transactional and strategic initiatives to grow revenue
- Collaborate with Operations, Customer Support to help maximize client use, value, and satisfaction of the Odeko platform
- High degree of planning, organizing and coordinating skills to drive client success cross multi internal and external stakeholders
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue & margin quotas
- 8+ years demonstrated track record of growing existing business or bringing in new business
- Experience in client-facing roles
- Experience in connecting team members across a larger mission and organization
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance objectives (revenue targets, pipeline targets, etc.)
- Ambitious, driven, and detail-oriented, with an ability to manage time effectively
- Powerful communication and interpersonal skills. Highly articulate via phone, email, video conferencing and in person is a differentiator, along with a positive engaged approach to working collaboratively with internal colleagues and external partners
- Inspired by working in a constantly evolving work environment where growth is non-stop
This is an L5 Sr. Manager role. Base Compensation between $120,000 - $130,000 plus variable.
What you’ll love about Odeko:
- Fast-paced environment and growth opportunities - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and enhance your career!
- Competitive compensation, healthcare benefits, and opportunity for equity
- Other great perks - Full lists of benefits available upon request
Odeko is proud to be a diverse, equitable, and inclusive employer. We encourage all to apply regardless of educational background, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.