Staff Product Manager - Enterprise Data Products
About the Team
Since Opendoor first started operating in 2014, we’ve learned a lot about buying, managing, and selling real estate. The Enterprise business unit with Opendoor aims to share our learnings by offering our technology and processes to institutional single-family-home investment partners. The Enterprise team is building a modern platform for transactions, offering a wide range of services such as brokerage and title.
The Data Products team within Opendoor Enterprise is growing quickly and ready to hire our first product manager. We’re looking for an experienced product lead ready to scale our current products from 1 to 100, develop a deep understanding of user needs, and define our future roadmap. You’ll work closely with a talented, diverse, and cross-functional team to solve hard problems in the real estate industry and build an enduring business.
- Lead user research and customer feedback conversations
- Define and prioritize our product development roadmap
- Articulate requirements for API, web and internal product offerings
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with engineering, design and data science
- Partner closely with our business development team on pricing and distribution
- Identify and lead cross-functional conversations with marketing, legal, and operations
- 7+ years of product management or related experience
- Strong written and verbal communications; comfort leading business and technical conversations directly with customers
- Exceptional judgment; awareness of when and how to make decisions with imperfect information
- Creativity in designing products for both people and algorithms
- Hands-on data analysis; SQL or R/Python preferred
- Ownership and willingness to jump into new roles; this could include designing low-fi mockups, writing marketing copy, running customer support, or more.
Bonus Points if:
- Experience in customer-facing roles while leading B2B product development
- Worked with data engineering and machine learning systems
- Real estate domain expertise
Remote roles in the US are available in all states EXCEPT Hawaii, Alaska, Montana, or any US Territories.
The base salary range for this position in Colorado, Connecticut, Washington, and New Jersey is $192,000 - $291,000yr, and in California and New York City is $192,000 - $291,000yr. Base salary may vary depending on relevant experience, skills, geographic location, and business needs. We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, 12 paid holidays per year, medical/dental/vision insurance, basic life insurance, and 401(k) to eligible employees.
More About Us
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks
Opendoor Values Openness
Something looks off?