Senior Operations Manager, TaxProper
About the Team
Each local government independently designs, administers, and collects what, in aggregate, is the largest single source of revenue for American local governments – property taxes. The result is a patchwork of more than 20,000 unique property tax regimes — a regulatory and compliance nightmare for institutional real estate operators and enterprises with large real estate footprints.
The TaxProper team builds products that help institutional and enterprise customers manage their property taxes. As a Senior Operations Manager on the TaxProper team you will manage and mentor operations team leads, establish best practices and SOPs.
- Directly manage and mentor team leads and overseeing 20+ person operations team
- Help team leads establish clear standard operating procedures and other best practices for their teams
- Oversee capacity planning, growing teams to support product growth
- Identify areas that can be productized, partnering with engineering and product teams to increase the efficiency of our operations teams
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Providing high-touch customer support with senior stakeholders and work cross-functionally to ensure we meet client needs
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- 7+ years of direct management experience
- Previous managing of both full-time employees and 3rd party contractors
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Familiarity with SQL, Mode, and other data analytics services
- Basic finance and accounting familiarity
- Comfort working directly with enterprise and institutional customers
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and are excited to create new things
Bonus Points If:
- Previous startup experience
- Background or domain expertise in tax or real estate
The base salary range for this position in Colorado, Connecticut, Washington, and New Jersey is $164,000 - $253,000yr, and in California and New York City is $164,000 - $253,000 yr. Base salary may vary depending on relevant experience, skills, geographic location, and business needs. We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, 12 paid holidays per year, medical/dental/vision insurance, basic life insurance, and 401(k) to eligible employees.
More About Us
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks
Opendoor Values Openness
Something looks off?