Manager, Finance & Strategy
About the Team
As a Manager on the Finance and Strategy team, you will play a crucial role in enhancing functionality and streamlining processes within our dynamic work environment. By collaborating with various business verticals, you will conduct in-depth financial analysis and forecasting. Your expertise in creating scalable financial models and processes will be invaluable in supporting the organization's growth.
- Manage Open Exchange’s FP&A process, ensuring a high degree of quality, timeliness, and accuracy in all aspects of the process
- Provide key business insights and perspective outlooks by synthesizing data from across the organization
- Establish a framework to enhance existing Finance monthly close and variance analysis processes
- Quantify risks and opportunities in achieving forecasts and provide explanations for trending variances to forecasts.
- Work closely with leadership team to understand operational levers that impact the financial wellbeing of the business
- Partner with the business to support strategy and decision-making. Lead ad hoc financial modeling and analysis; build detailed financial, scenario based models to evaluate investment priorities and potential alternatives
- Build and maintain consolidated financial models to plan the business and allow for appropriate sensitivities and scenario planning
- 7 years of relevant finance experience, including at least 3 years in a Financial Planning & Analysis (or equivalent) role
- Fluent in Microsoft Office suite / Google suite
- Familiarity with Adaptive Insights, Anaplan, or other planning software
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities with the ability to change or pivot based on business needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to foster trust with an executive team and cross-functional business partners
- A stellar work ethic, a high degree of self-motivation, and a desire to grow with the company
- A goal-oriented mindset, as well as being bright and kind
OD Remote - Remote roles in the US are available in all states EXCEPT Hawaii, Alaska, Montana, or any US Territories.
The base salary range for this position in Colorado, Connecticut, Washington, and New Jersey is $128,000 - $192,500yr, and in California and New York City is $140,000 - $192,500 yr. Base salary may vary depending on relevant experience, skills, geographic location, and business needs. We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, 12 paid holidays per year, medical/dental/vision insurance, basic life insurance, and 401(k) to eligible employees.