Analyst, Finance & Strategy
About the Team
As an Analyst on the Finance and Strategy team, you will have a unique opportunity to work with our business units and regional teams to set our company forecasts and revenue targets. By collaborating with various business verticals, you will conduct in-depth financial analysis and forecasting.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and teams to analyze unit economics and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Support monthly reporting processes in data reconciliation to ensure timely, accurate, and high-quality results
- Contribute data & models into Finance MBR packets in support of driving results
- Support the Finance & Strategy team by owning ad hoc financial modeling and analysis
- Reviewing P&L lines during monthly financial close
- Provide feedback and suggestions for improvement when auditing variances in forecast
- Conduct best practice research for process and modeling improvements as needed
- Utilize and growth your knowledge of GAAP and interest within business operations to optimize our financial operations
- Become a subject-matter expert within our systems and reporting needs to implement improvements and efficiencies using automation.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting
- 2+ years of analyst and forecasting experience and/or management consulting
- Proficiency in Microsoft/Google suite
- Familiarity with Adaptive Insights, Anaplan, or Hyperion/Essbase
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A stellar work ethic, a high degree of self-motivation, and a desire to grow with the company
- An ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- A goal-oriented mindset, as well as being bright and kind
- SQL experience is a plus
Remote roles in the US are available in all states EXCEPT Hawaii, Alaska, Montana, or any US Territories.
The base salary range for this position in Colorado, Connecticut, Washington, and New Jersey is $80,000 - $110,000/yr, and in California and New York City is $88,000 - $121,000/yr. Base salary may vary depending on relevant experience, skills, geographic location, and business needs. We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, 12 paid holidays per year, medical/dental/vision insurance, basic life insurance, and 401(k) to eligible employees.