Virtual Assessments Associate
We are open to consider candidates for relocation
About the Team
The Virtual Assessments team works together to audit a property and add repair scopes that helps the Pricing team to offer accurate contracts to the seller. As a Virtual Assessments Associate you will help us to add repair scopes to the new inflow properties.
- You will analyze relevant home information and make decisions about needed repairs.
- You will leverage tools built by our internal engineering teams, review and analyze
- customer inputs like photos, videos, questionnaires, as well as governmental and real estate records and you will apply Open Door policies and personal judgment to arrive at repair decisions.
- You will partner with our renovations and pricing teams through escalation channels to resolve edge-case scenarios and improve overall processes.
- You will engage in special projects as required to help improve our central home operations processes, tools, and policies.
- You will work on a collaborative, execution-oriented team with local management.
- Strong English language skills (verbal and written)
- At least 3 year of work experience with two years of calling (Inbound or outbound)
- Self-motivated and task-oriented
- Experience collaborating with cross-team stakeholders
- Experience in case management system
- Willing to work in night shift
Bonus Points If:
- Experience in US construction or real estate industry
In Office - In office roles require all role responsibilities to be performed in the office. Candidates must be based within a 25-kilometer commuting distance of the specified office location.