Intern, Compensation and Rewards
About the Team
In your role as an Intern in the RewardsTeam for summer 2024 you will have the opportunity to positively impact the culture of a leading real estate disruptor that is quickly scaling across the country. You will be integrated into the daily work of the Rewards team and perform analysis on how to best structure our Rewards programs to deliver the best offerings available to our employees, and project management tasks as needed. You will also participate in professional development activities and networks with employees within the organization to gain understanding of different roles and sectors of Opendoor.
- Support in Rewards (compensation & benefits) projects to increase employee engagement.
- Support in the development, communication, research and analysis of various rewards programs which will cut across Benefits and Compensation.
- Supports benchmarking exercises and participates in salary surveys.
- Support in the development of dashboards and data visualizations using various tools.
- Support in data integrity and policy audits across Benefits and Compensation.
- Participates in all internship activities and events scheduled during normal business hours.
- Attends weekly meetings and assists in creating agendas and reporting meeting minutes.
- Assists the Dir, Global Benefits in reviewing and preparing communications collateral to increase awareness of employee wellness initiatives
- First year MBA student with a concentration in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, Finance
- Excellent research, analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work on a team and independently on projects and tasks.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in problem solving and initiative to learn new skills.
- Ability to maintain discretion and work with highly confidential and/or protected information. Knowledge of data privacy regulations and how to handle sensitive, personally identifiable information.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
Hybrid - Hybrid roles require role responsibilities to be performed in the office for a portion of the week, with an option to work remotely. Candidates must be based within a 50-mile commuting distance of the specified office location.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The U.S. pay range for this position is $29 - $38 hourly. Pay within this range varies by work location and may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific hourly range for the job location during the hiring process.